Chapter 10 // Fuck Off

Start from the beginning

"I am too babe, but we can always text each other, and face time. We can always visit each other! Then we have our bunker, that we can both go to at anytime. We will be fine babe" He reassures me. Rubbing circles on my back.

"You're right, it's just gonna suck you know. We went into this relationship always together. Right now it's Nash and Cam, but it's gonna be Nash, and Cam." I said, leaving a bigger pause between the names the second time around.

"Alright babe, clean the mess you made while looking for your clothes." I said, looking at all the clothes spread out across the floor. "I'm gonna get ready now, so when I get out I wan't you to be ready, and have cleaned up my room" I laughed a little.

------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into the driveway of Nash's house.

"I love you babe" I told him one last time, giving him a peck on the nose. "I'll let you know how tonight goes okay?" I held his hand. He kissed me back and got out the car, waving goodbye as I pull out of the driveway.

Alright now to get to the airport to pick up my parents. Hopefully everything works out and I can proudly be with Nash.

Driving towards the airport took about 45 minutes, the traffic was pretty bad. My phone was blowing up because I was late and my parents were already waiting for me.

Ten minutes later and I finally arrived to the arriving flights area. I scanned the crowed for my parents. I finally saw the two familiar faces that I grew up with. My two very successful, hard-core parents.

I got out of my car, going to hug my parents. They walked past me getting straight into the car.

"Put the bags in the back" my mother told me, while on the phone, probably emailing an associate. Wow, I am really going to hate this. Now you know why I am scared to tell my parents.

I finished putting all the bags in the trunk. Getting into the front seat.

"Hello Cameron" my mother blatantly told me, still looking down at her phone messaging away.

"Hello mother, how was your trip?" I asked, not very interested.

"It was alright, the plane ride was horrible, some annoying family sat behind us. I complained to them, and they still didn't do anything. I am never flying on that airline again." She said, like it was a totally normal thing.

"Wow, that sucks." I said sarcastically. "Well today I made reservations for us to all eat out." I told her, hoping to get a relatively good reaction from her.

"Where?" My father suddenly joined the conversation and asked. Of course, they matter where it is.

"It's at Ruth Chris Steak House" I said, knowing that they would be please with the venue.

"Alright, that sounds good" My mother responded.

I honestly don't feel like this is going to go as planned tonight.

The rest of the day went on like I would expect it, with my parents making me do everything and them treating me as if I was Cinderella before the bippity boppity boo. I don't need them in my life if anything happens. I can afford my own place, and I am old enough.