Liam : Sleeping beauty

Start from the beginning

You couldn’t control your giggles as he pulled you closer with his temperate hands that were now stealing the warmth from your skin. He nuzzled his way down your cheek and neck, kissing and nibbling as he went, focusing on your many sweet spots that he had discovered over your time together. He could read you like a book; knew everywhere and for how long, how much pressure, and in what order to make the time you spent together the most pleasurable.

“Say it again” The words escaped your lips before you could process your thoughts. He gladly obliged, murmuring it against your skin in a husky breathe of excitement.

Before you could even mutter a word, your vest top was flung over your head, into a distant part of your bedroom. His hands were working their way around your warm skin, sparking your sense more than ever before due to the temperature difference between your writhing body and his expectant hands.

Your fingers wrapped tightly into his collar, (As his hair still wasn’t long enough to be gripped. It had to be said that you missed it, but you still liked his shaved head. It was the change he needed) moaning as he fiddled cheekily with your boobs. Liam was just too innocent to do anything dirty, and even when he did make love to you, it was always romantic; NEVER saucy. Until tonight, apparently.

A series of nips and tugs spread across your body as ripples of pleasurable pain stiffened your whole body. Moans escaped your lips unnecessarily, influencing Liam’s behaviour in ways you couldn’t believe. He kept smirking against your skin, which drove you crazy, whilst speeding across your body at rapid speed, kissing everywhere and anywhere that he could reach.

Sometime during this period, your trousers were removed, as they were no longer visible to you or Liam.  His hand slipped in between your legs as you gasped, not expecting his next move, ever.

His fingers slipped repeatedly across your sensitive center, flicking your clit roughly, highlighting the strong veins in his arms and wrist as the muscles bulged with the simple movement, which assault the material of his shirt still binding them.

He left for tour the sweet little innocent man, and came back like the terminator. He must have been slightly corrupted by the boys, but, hey, you can deal with a little corruption.

Your hands found his waist as you pulled him closer, fiddling with the band of his boxers. Without even leaving your lips, he simultaneously removed his bottom half, performing tucks and flexes that only Tom Daley could execute.

His top stayed on as he pinned your wrists beneath one of his extended hands to the mattress, gripping your waist as he nibbled your earlobe, muttering a few dirty ideas that you would leave for another time.

Before you can even release a giggle of pleasure he thrusted into you, his length being bigger and bolder than you remember. He grunted into your neck as you moaned into the atmosphere, probably waking up the neighbours, whilst gripping his collar tighter than before.

Your vagina slowly harshly contracted around his terrifying thrusts, trapping him momentarily as he groaned with pleasure into your bruised skin, his teeth raking whatever sensitive area they could find, whilst his hands scrunched your boobs in a violent gesture, as you screamed with pleasure.

His voice, low and seductive, ordered your legs higher, as he positioned himself above you, throwing your legs over his shoulders and driving himself into the darkest regions, rolling his hips slowly on his draw out, keep the tight contraction of your vagina around himself for a longer period of time. 

A sudden shudder inside you alerted the incoming warmth of his cum as it rolled out inside of you, embedded deep into your sweet spot as Liam pressed himself tighter against you, thrusting slowly moving his hand over towards your clit as his sudden explosion caught him off guard. 

His fingers strummed across your clit at a fast pace, your clit engorging itself with more and more blood and desire as you felt yourself start to combust beneath him.

An intense fire burned in your stomach as you started feeling clammy and sweaty, moaning louder and gutsier than before. Liam became sloppy, reaching a new high for both of you as you became tighter and more wound up. Your release was explosive and fulfilling, which triggered a reaction from Liam as he forced his lips onto yours, stealing your breath away, pulling out of you, leaving you exasperated, but content.

“I love you so much Liam.” You whispered, huffing and groaning as your limp, overworked muscles contracted, as Liam layed down beside you, huddled close.

“Come her beautiful, because I love you too.” You shuffled closer towards Liam, who curled you up in his shirt, which he had removed, before wrapping you in his arms.

You snuggled up with Liam, watching the ending of Sleeping Beauty as the Prince awakens the Princess with loves first kiss, which cued Liam to kiss you lightly, before you both fall asleep, huddled together for warmth.