Louis : I'll make love to you

Start from the beginning

“I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask me you know I can do,” 

As the chorus played again I stopped singing so that I could kiss her with all the passion that built up in my body. She kissed back with showing me how much she wanted, more like needed, this. My hands tangled themselves in her wet hair. When we broke apart we were breathing hard. 

“Baby tonight is your night

And I will do you right,” I sang, still slightly breathless, as I kissed my was down her neck. She arched her naked body into mine as I continued making my way down. I smiled against her skin as I felt her shiver again as my voice vibrated through her skin.

“Just make a wish on your night

Anything that you ask

I will give you the love of your life,” I said ending the song as the CD continued to play the chorus. 

“I’m going to make love to you, [Y/N]. You will be mine forever.” I said as I kissed her again.

"Please." She moaned.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked sliding my hand across her breast.

"Always ready for you." She said reaching up and kissing me deeply.

I wanted her so badly, it was getting to hard, no pun intended, to hold back. But I knew that I had to. This was not only going to be just our first time together, but also her first time ever. I had to make it something that she would never forget.

I kissed my way down her body. I dipped my tongue into the hallow of her throat as my hands massaged some of the tension from her arms. I felt the moan leave her throat.

I moved down and kissed my way to her left breast. She reached and gripped my hair tightly as she fought another moan.

"Come on baby, I wanna hear you." I said.

She moan louder this time. I smiled against her skin as I kissed her nipple making it hard. I took it into my mouth. I played with it with my tongue, once I was satisfied with it, I went to the right one. 

Her grip on my hair matched the pattern I doing with my tongue. She let out a shaky moan when she felt me leave her breast and move more down her body.

When I reached her center I could feel her entire body tense. I moved myself up her body until I was looking her in the face.

"Hey, are you sure you want to do this tonight?" I asked stroking her cheek.

"No I want this, tonight." She said, but I could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"Seriously [Y/N] I have no problem waiting. I just want you to be comfortable."

"Louis I want this." She said more firmly.

"Then you’ve got to relax love. Trust me." I said.

"Okay." She breathed out.

YOUR POV

He kissed me deeply before moving back to his previous position. I let my head fall back on the pillow. It was such a weird feeling. Louis so low on my body, his mouth so close to my sex.

I felt his breath hit me and I couldn’t help the shiver that traveled my body. Suddenly I felt his tongue on me. It was so weird but it felt amazing. His tongue played with my clit, circling it. My hands found his hair again. 

He licked his way lower until his tongue was playing at my entrance. When he actually entered me with his tongue I felt my back actually leave the bed. His arm rested at my waist keeping it on the bed.