It's Called a Hustle, Baby

**Revised**

This is for @smolbean97 thanks for the great story idea!

Imagine Dean tries to hustle you, but you end up winning, so Dean calls a rematch. This time you end up losing. You don't have enough money to pay him, but he has other ideas.

Words: 811

*Your POV*

As soon as he walked in you couldn't take your eyes off him. You've never seen him at this bar before and you wanted to know all about him. He walks in here like he owns the place and you like it. His dark blonde hair and bright green eyes has your full attention. Now it's your turn to get his.

He sits down at the bar and orders a drink. You walk over and sit down on a couple stools over. You wave the bartender over.

"Hey, (Y/N). What can I get ya?" He asks.

"Hey, Bryan. I'll just have a beer." He nods and walks over to grab you a bottle. He slides it across the counter and you see the guys eyes follow it to you. You take a sip and wink at him. Then you slide off the stool and walk away making sure to sway your hips a little.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Wanna join?" You turn around and see your friends standing around a pool table in the corner of the room.

"Why not?" you reply. Out of the corner of your eye you notice the guy turn around on the stool to watch you. Your friend Brett puts all the pool balls in the triangle and motions for you to go first. Glancing behind you to make sure the guy at the bar is watching you bend over the table and take aim. All the balls scatter around the table and right when you think one will go in it stops. Right on the edge. Everyone around you groans.

"It was so close." you shake your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an intense game, you and your team lost. Of course your team only blames you because it was like you weren't even trying. Which you weren't. You only played to get that guy's attention and you think it worked when you notice him get off his stool and saunter your way.

"Good game." He laughs sarcastically.

"Like you could do better?" You smirk. He raises his eyebrows and chuckles a little.

"After what I just watched, I think a guy with one eye could do better than that."

"Then bring it on...?" You trail off.

"My names Dean and you..? don't know what you're getting yourself into?"

"(Y/N), why don't you show me." You tease.

"Maybe I will, but with a price. Winner gets $50.Deal?" He says while placing the pool balls in the triangle.

"Make it $100." You challenge.

"Well okay, but no crying when you lose."

"I hope you remember that." You laugh. And with that, you start the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was some teasing and a lot of laughter, but at the end of the game you won. It wasn't a "you barely beat me" kinda win either. No, you beat him hard. Before he had a chance to say "this was a setup" you already had his money.

"Now that wasn't fair at all." He angrily crosses his arms.

"It's called a hustle, baby." You laugh while waving the cash in front of his face.

"Don't rub it in my face."

"Who was the one that said no crying?"

"I call a rematch!"

"Do you now? You really want to get beat again?"

"Oh no, I'll beat you this time, but I think the price should change. Make it $200.

"Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time you lost, and it was close. Dean fist pumps the air and you quietly mutter "shit". You don't have $200. You were confident that you'd win again.

"So, (Y/N), pay up."

"There's a little problem." You nervously giggle.

"What?"

"It's funny. Really it is. I actually don't have $200. Just the $100 I just got." You nervously rub your arm.

"Then why'd you take the bet?"

"I thought I would win."

"Oh, I see. You were getting ahead of yourself. A little too cocky, huh? Okay, then give me the $100 and you can make up the rest."

"Make up the rest?"

"Yeah, I want a kiss." He smiles.

"A kiss?"

"Yep. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean unless you want more." He winks. You roll your eyes.

"Fine." You grab his shirt collar and pull him in for a kiss. You felt it soft lips on yours and let out a happy sigh. He tasted like beer, but not too much that it ruined the kiss. You really like kissing Dean and kinda did want more. Whether it was just a "more right now" or a "more forever" you couldn't tell, but when you felt his hands in your hair it didn't matter. Sadly, you both needed to breath and pulled apart.

"Maybe I want more." Dean laughed with his eyes still closed. You thought that maybe it was both forms of "more" that you wanted and nodded back at him.

"Yeah me too."