The Beginning

Picture of what Nubia looks like above.

She woke up next to him.

She hated him, but she loved him at the same time.

All she wanted from him was to treat her right, but he had such a problem doing that.

She got up and went to the kitchen to get her breakfast and lunch ready for work.

**

He woke up and she wasn't by his side.

He hated that. He loved her so much, but he continued to hurt her and she didn't deserve any of it.

He went to the kitchen and saw her.

She looked different. He hadn't really looked at her because she was always gone by the time he woke up.

"Hey Nubia?"

"What?"

He whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

When she turned around, he got a good look at her face.

She looked tried, her body didn't have that glow, and she looked annoyed.

"Nubia can I talk to- "

"Just stop. I don't care what you have to say Eric."

The more she looked at him, the more she hated him.

"I have to go get ready for work."

"Can I- "

Before he could even finish his sentence, she was walking upstairs.

He sighed and went to the guest bathroom, took a shower, and left.

Once Nubia was finished getting ready, she grabbed her things and walked out the door. She saw his car gone and sighed then went to work.

The only thing she wanted from him was to stop cheating. She didn't understand why he couldn't be a good husband. She never asked much from him, she never asked him to get a job and she never asked for money, all she wanted was to be respected, but it looked like she wasn't going to get that.

**

Eric walked up to an apartment complex.

He parked, got out the car, and walked up the stairs and knocked on her door.

She opened it and she had on some lingerie.

"Hey Eric," she smiled.

"Hey Ashley."

"Ready to have some fun?"

"Yeah."

**

After Eric left Ashley's apartment, he went home.

It was only 4 pm, two hours until Nubia got off of work, he decided to call his best friend Troy.

**

"Hey Eric."

"Hey."

"Is Nubia home?"

"No she's at work."

"Okay good."

"Why is that good?"

"I brought some extra people to have more fun with."

Two blonde haired women named Ashlynn and Mia, walk up to the porch and smiled.

Eric smirked and said, "Alright let's have some fun."