twenty two

Chapter twenty two

Zayn pov

                I wake up to Lennox squirming around in my arms. I open my eyes and see she is still sleeping and it is only two thirty in the morning. “Knox, Knox, babe, wake up.” I say shaking her shoulder knowing she is having a nightmare. “Zayn?” she asks starting to cry. “Shh, it’s just a dream.” I say pulling her into my arms and rubbing her back. She nods into my chest and hugs me tighter, “do you want to talk about it? Was it the same one?”  Ask remembering how when I first got here she said she had the same one over and over and it only went away when she was sleeping with someone. “Yea, I don’t want to talk, let’s just go back to sleep.” She mumbles into my chest. I nod and kiss her head lying back down with her on top of me like she wanted to sleep. “I’m sorry for waking you up.” She whispers. “I don’t care I just want you to be ok.” I whisper back, making circles on her back with my fingers. She nods and hides her face in my neck, “I love you.” She whispers. “I love you too.” I whisper back.

In the morning:

                I didn’t sleep a wink after Lennox woke up from her night mare. All I could think about is why she had it now and never before. When she starts to wake up on top of me I rub her back letting her know I’m right there. “Morning knoxy boo, you ok?” I ask as she hides her face in my chest. “Yea, I’m fine.” She says looking up at me. “Why do you think you have it?” I ask sitting up a little holding her in my lap. “Well doesn’t it rain quite a bit in London?” she asks looking up at me. “Yea, but I’m gonna be with you all the time.” I say picking up her chin. “I know and I want to be with you, and I want to face my fear. It’s just scary.” She whispers tracing the tattoo’s on my arm. “It is, but I’m here and the boys and Luna is moving with Louis most likely.” I say squeezing her shoulder. She nods and looks back up at me, “I love you.” She whispers putting her palm on my cheek and making circles with her thumb. “I love you too.” I smile taking her hand off my cheek and lacing our fingers together. “Why don’t you call Luna and get ready, pack a bag I want to go somewhere with you tonight.” I say. “Where?” she asks looking at me confused. “I don’t know yet, just us somewhere alone. Sound good?” I ask pecking her lips. “yea.” She says grabbing her phone off the bedside table. “I have to go talk to the boys quick, be right back. Then we will tell Lara and Dan okay?” I say slipping out of bed and kissing her cheek. She nods and goes out to her balcony to talk to Luna. I step out of the room and see harry in Liam and niall’s door way.

Lennox pov

                I go out to my balcony after Zayn leaves, I see I have three missed calls form Luna and 18 text messages.  I giggle reading the text messages, ‘Louis asked me to move in with him!, he said Zayn asked you too, I said yes did you?, Lennox!!!, wait you are probably doing it opps, just call me!’ I laugh and call her. “Oh my god did you, and say yes?” she screams into the phone. “Not last night and yes I am moving in with Zayn.” I giggle.  “Oh my god you lost your V-card to him! Lennox you’re becoming an actual teenager!” she giggles. “Shh, I don’t want anyone to find out, especially auntie and uncle.” I say sitting down at the table Zayn set up last night. “I won’t tell, but oh my god, to Zayn he's like perfect. Omg!” she laughs. “Luna, can we drop that just for a minute.” I giggle. “Sorry, sorry. We are moving in with them!” she giggles on the other line. “I know! I’m so excited.” I laugh. “And now since chad is moving to South America for a year I have a place to live.” She laughs. “Wait he is what?” I ask. “Oh yea he got that letter last night from the college he wanted to go to down there, and he got in.” she says half excited but half sad. “Well that’s good I guess now we don’t have to worry about him being mad at us for leaving him.” I say knowing he probably will move there and live there forever. “Yea, I know. I’m happy for him but I’m gonna miss my Chadda cheese.” She fake cries on the other line. I giggle, “Ok well I still have to tell aunty and uncle soon and Zayn is taking me somewhere tonight so I’ll talk with you later.” I laugh. “Oooo where is Zayn taking you?” Luna asks. “I don’t know yet, and love you!” I laugh. “Love you too!” she giggles. I hang up and go back into my room. Zayn still hasn’t come back yet so I pack a bag real quick and jump in the shower. I pick out some clothes for today, some jeans and a gray tank top with some matching gray flats and some nice black lacy undergarments. I jump in the shower quick and wash and shave myself and such. I get out and dry off. I braid my hair like I usually do since my crazy curls go everywhere if I don’t. I slip on my clothes and walk out to see Zayn walking back in my room, “I’m gonna take a shower then we can tell Lara and Dan.” He says kissing my head. “Ok.” I say picking up my book to read knowing it will be about a half hour. He grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom. I go back out to the balcony and sit down looking out at the ocean for a little bit. “hey.” I hear Liam say as he sits across from me. “hi.” I smile setting down my book. “So you ok with moving, you know you don’t have to.” He says. “I know I really want to, I’m just a little scared I have lived here in this house my whole life I don’t really know anything else besides California.” I laugh looking at him. He smiles weakly at me. “Have to move out sometime though right?” I laugh. “Yea, you will have to.” He laughs. “You ok?” I ask seeing he is looking down at his hands and is worried looking. “Yeah, yeah, just nervous to go back home, cause I will probably see Danielle, my ex-girlfriend. And she is getting married, and it’s just gonna be awkward.” He chuckles nervously. “Li what are you worried about, you’re a great guy. And she obvisly couldn’t see that, you deserve someone just as great as you.” I laugh. “Thanks Lennox,” he chuckles. “You will find someone, but until them you have meeee!” I giggle tickling him. He laughs pushing away my hands, “I think I’d rather not have you.” He jokes. I stick out my tongue and laugh, “you know you love me.” I laugh nudging his shoulder. “Yep like the annoying little sister I never had.” he laughs. “Awe you’re like the annoying brother that I never had, except max is like my brother in away.” I laugh. He laughs and shakes his head, “have fun with Zayn tonight, hazza nialler and I are gonna go to that club again.” he says petting my head. “Have fun, but not too much fun.” I giggle. “Yea same to you missy.” He laughs winking at me. I giggle and shake my head at him as he leaves my room. 

************************A/N******************************

i felt like you deserve another update because i was bad and didnt update in a long time! ;) 

VOTE 

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL 

Myah Rose <3