tangelo twelve (idk)

Chapter twelve

Zayn pov

Niall asked Kayla out and harry asked Janelle, they all went out so it’s just Lennox Louis Liam, James max, Justin, and I up in the tree house. We put in a movie on the TV that was up here. It’s a really old one and we have no clue what it is about or it is even called, and we think it might be in Latin. “I'm so confused.” Lennox whispers as the one chic slaps the old man.

“I am too.”  Whisper back. She laughs and snuggles into my chest bringing the blanket up around us more.

“I swear there is no way this is in English, where did we even find this?” Louis asks pulling at his hair obvisly confused and upset. We all burst out laughing, “can we just turn it off?” Lennox giggles.

Max hits the power button on the TV and the screen goes black, “I'm going to sleep.” James yawns.

“Me too.” Max says. Everyone else agrees and we all get in our sleeping bags.

Soon I hear everyone sleeping, Lennox gets out from her sleeping bag, “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” She whispers to me.

“k.” I whisper back. She leaves the tree house quietly. I try falling asleep but I can’t, I have too much energy or something. I hear something on the roof of the tree house, I decide to check it out since I can’t sleep. I step out on the deck area and look up, I see Lennox sitting there just looking at the sky. I remember she said she loved doing this, the first night we got to California when we were out on her balcony, she said she loved looking at the stars at her grandparents’ house. I walk over to the railing and get on the branch and climb up next to her.

She looks at me and smiles, “thought you’d find me.” she says leaning in to my chest as I sit next to her.

I look up and see millions of stars, “wow you were right.” I whisper. We both just sit in silence for what seems like minutes, but really is hours. We hear harry niall Janelle and Kayla come back to the tree house and go inside, they all comes back out and head down to the bathrooms. Lennox kisses my jaw, I turn my head so I can see her. She smiles at me and kisses my lips. I take over and rest my hand on her hip and hold her head. She wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair at the base of my neck. I moan a little and pull her closer to me.

“You know it would be cool if you didn’t have sex on the roof so we can sleep.” I hear harry say.

Lennox starts laughing and puts he face in to my neck, “cause I would totally have sex on a tree house.” I mumble as they all go inside.

Lennox giggles and peck my lips again, “let’s go to bed.” She whispers. We climb down from the roof and get inside. Everyone is sleeping or at least trying to sleep, well besides harry who is smirking at us when we come in. I send him a glare and he chuckles and turns into his pillow. Lennox and I get in our sleeping bags and cuddle up to each other.

Lennox pov

One day left

                We are all sitting down at the dock in our bathing suits relaxing and enjoying the sun. We only have one more day and we finished all the work that boppa wanted us to do. Kayla and niall have been getting along really well. Janelle and harry were but she keeps pushing us all away. She didn’t even come down to the lake today and she always does. I’m reading a book laying on my stomach on the dock next to Kayla who is doing the same. The guys are swimming and playing soccer in the sand. “I'm gonna miss this.” I sigh looking at Kayla.

She nods and puts her head down in her book, “I really like niall, but it just won’t work.” She sighs. I don’t say anything knowing that it won’t. We hear Louis and harry screaming, we look over to the trampoline and see them wrestling on it. We both giggle and watch them fall off into the water. Kayla goes over and starts playing soccer with niall, he spins her around by the waist and they fall in the sand laughing together. They are both gonna be upset leaving tomorrow.