chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

Zayn pov

A week later

                I wake up to Lennox’s spot empty next to me, she went on a run again; I think to myself. Ugh today we have to go talk to management about our tour starting at the end of the month, only one more month with Lennox. I sigh and sit up in bed. The door opens and a sweaty Lennox comes in the room in her sports bra and running shorts, “morning sleepy head.” she giggles going to the bathroom.

Janelle left a few days ago for Hollywood so it’s back to just us in the room which is nice. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. Lennox is already in the shower, I start brushing my teeth and she gets out wrapping her towel around her. She sticks her tongue out at me and goes into her closet. I laugh and finish and decide to wear a snap back not wanting to deal with my hair. I walk back out to our room and see Lennox in a light pink sundress with her black bikini underneath.

“Luna chad ad I are going to the board walk while you guys are in your meeting thing. Call me when you done.” She says pecking my cheek.

“Nah have fun, you need to have some time with your friends.” I say kissing her cheek back.

“You sure?” she asks picking up her bag.

“Ya, have fun babe.” I say pecking her lips, I know they need to do that, like old times before we came and butted in on their perfect friendship.

“Thanks we will, love you.” She smiles before leaving the room.

“Love you too.” I say after her.

In the meeting:

                “Ok boys so, we have gotten your tour fixed, this time you aren’t going all over…. We are only going in UK and US.” The one chubby guy says.

“What? Why?” niall asks.

“Well, um see you aren’t as popular anymore it has been a five years since you took off and budget cuts, so we only are able to go in the UK and US.” The other guy says.

“Oh, well, um guess that’s fine, we are at home mostly then.” Liam says knowing that this is not good and we are going to be like all the other boy bands and disappear soon.

“Sorry boys, now Zayn and Louis, your girlfriends…. We like them they have a good status in California, as best friends and Lennox being daughter of the richest man here….. But you are moving back and you won’t be seeing them. It would be best if you broke up with them.” The chubby guy says.

“whoa, whoa, whoa, no way we love them we are not breaking up with them just cause we are moving back, I was gonna ask Luna to move in  with me!” Louis says standing up.

I was thinking the same thing, “me too.” I whisper looking at my hands.

“See!” Louis says pointing to me. They both look shocked that we are so serious with them.

“Well, um I guess that would work if they agree.” The one guy says looking at the chubby guy.

He nods, “they could possibly increase your publicity, since Lennox gets quite a bit. I think it would work out.” the chubby one says.

“Really?” Louis asks looking shocked that they actually agreed to it.

“Yes, call us with the answers by tomorrow evening, thank you for your time boys we will get in contact with Paul for the end of the month going back to the UK.” The one says.

“Ok thank you.” Harry says politely pulling Louis out of the room.

“Bye thanks.” Liam says leading niall and I out of the room.

We all start walking down the empty hallway, “holy shit they agreed to it.” Louis smiles at me.

“Yeah they did.” I smile knowing that this will all work out.

“That was lucky.” Harry laughs.

"Yeah, what the hell they wouldn’t let me even get a nandos bumper sticker.” Niall whines. We all laugh and get in the lift down to the lobby for the car waiting for us.

“How should we ask them?” Louis asks me.

“I don’t know, this is too much to process right now.” I laugh.

“I hope they say yes, what if they don’t, I would die, I have to move out from harry, oh gosh who’s gonna fix my computer when I mess it up, and make me Harry's pancakes, but then I’m with Luna, I’m so confused!” he says holding up his hands walking out of the lift and to the doors. We all burst out laughing following him and his random rambling on about nothing.

“You ok mate?” Liam asks me.

“Yea just excited.” I smile as we get in the limo. He nods and the driver pulls off to the house. 

****************************A/N*****************************

YAY! ok so I am writing a few stories at once and I am gonna decide on the next one to post, and I am leaning towards the one where the main girl is niall's cousin...... yea soooo. INBOX me guys i love to talk about anything and apparently i give good advice........ yea...... love you guys thanks fo rreading soo much i will updated again soon!  

VOTE 

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!

Myah Rose <3