I look at the time and its only been 15 minutes. I sigh in sadness its Christmas and I am alone. I went upstairs and I played Xbox stopping only for lunch then I played again.

7 hours later since lunch.

Ugh I really gotta take a break my eyes are getting tired and my fingers are hurting. I turn off my Xbox and I went downstairs cause I am thirsty and hungry. I took a bottle of water and I made myself a peanut butter sandwich.

As I started to eat my peanut butter sandwich while occasionally taking small sips of my bottled water I started to think about my brother and how he got to meet his girlfriend family for christmas. Every time I ask my girlfriends to meet their family they always change the subject or they will tell me they are busy now I think about it I never saw there parents at least once. Curiosity got the best of me so I opened google on my phone and I search their parents name. Thirty minutes later I seen and learned their faces and names. As I keep learning about them I check their twitter account so I could follow them but a tweet from Chris Jauregui which I learn is Lauren's brother as I started to read it I felt my heart break and tears threatened to come out.

@Chris Jauregui:Here with my family and friends and my sisters friends or band mates with their family and love maybe in the air with 5H special guest.*picture of your girlfriends and brother staring at each other with loving gaze while they smile at the camera*

This is a joke right, a prank,the girls, would never cheat on me with my own brother. My feet started to tap the floor repeatedly,sweat forming on my forehead. There has to be a reason why my brother is with my girlfriends.

"Your girlfriends are cheating on you dummy its clearly obvious they lied to you they said they will visit their family not the other way around,you were just in denial." My brain told me.

"Don't jump into conclusion there is a reason Y/N why won't you just ask them on why they lie to you." My heart told me.

"Are you stupid look at the picture they are staring at each other love are clearly in their eyes you have to be blind not to see that." My brain argued back to my heart.

As my heart and brain argued back and forth I chose to follow my heart and to ask them without jumping to conclusion.

I check the time and its 7:30 p.m. As I just sit and stare at the wall I kept thinking of different scenarios that could possibly happen when I ask them. My anxiety was killing me. I need to know.

I check the time the photo was taken and it was 7:15 p.m. I drove to the girls mansion. As I started to drive I notice that I am stuck in the traffic making me groaned in annoyance. As I lean my head backwards while I look forward waiting for the car infront to move my brain and heart continue to argue in my mind.

"Think about heart the girls lied to Y/N and they even took his brother to meet their family in Christmas knowing Y/N will be alone they even took a picture with him and let Chris post it on twitter they never did that for Y/N cause their management says it is not good for publicity cause Y/N is a nobody you even have to keep your relationship in closed doors since the beginning of your relationship they even went to your brother graduation day even though they were busy they made time for him while Y/N they just said sorry admit it heart Y/N is just to blind to see that the girls pity him that's why they stayed all this time with him."My brain said.

As I arrive at the outside of the mansion gate I was greeted by the guard at the gate who has become one of my closes friends.

"Hey Leon." I said giving him a small smile. Leon looks like Leon on resident evil seriously he even got the moves to prove it.

"Hey Y/N." Leon said while avoiding eye contact. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that something is wrong.

"What's wrong Leon?" I ask worried. Instead of answering my question he changes the subject.

"Why are you here?" Leon ask nervously.

I raise my eyebrow at his attitude but I let it go and I answered his question.

"I saw Chris Jauregui tweet and the photo of my brother and girlfriends here in the mansion with my girlfriends family now my girlfriend told me they were gonna visit there family not the other way around and my brother told me he would visit his girlfriend not mine now I am here to get answers as to why there lying." I said feeling tears in my eyes but also I can feel my fist clenching and unclenching.

Leon look scared and worried I never seen him in this state before its making me anxious.

"Y/N I will tell you something important but please don't tell anybody that I told you this?" He pleaded.

What the fudge is happening? Leon is a badass bodyguard and cop of the girls he never begs I am now getting worried and scared.

"Ok" I said hesitantly.

"Your girlfriends are cheating on you with your brother for seven months now they brought him here today to introduce him as their boyfriend to the family." He said all in one breath.

I look at him with doubt making him sigh.

"If you don't believe me then go see for yourself." With that said he pressed the button so the gate will open then I drove my car up. As I was driving I saw different cars park I am sure its the girls friends and family but one car caught my eye its my brother maybe Leon was right? No I trust the girls. But Leon would not lie something like that. There is only one way to know if Leon was right.

I park my car then I approach the door and knock. As I waited no one answered the door as I knock again still no one. I look at the time 11:30 p.m. well that explains why the mansion looks dark. I suddenly remembered that I have a spare key to the mansion I facepalm myself for my stupidity.

I open the door then I close it I look at the place and it looks like a high school party such a mess. I made my way upstairs looking for the room where the girls could be at. I search each room but saw it with occupied with their family then I heard a moan coming from Mine and the girls room seriously I should check that first instead wasting my ti- wait a moan?!

I power walk to the room as I arrive I put my ear next to door then I heard a moan but not just any moan but my Camila then I heard another then another from each of my girlfriends making my heart clench in pain I could feel my vision blur from the tears. I clench and unclench my fist.

I need to know the asshole their fucking. I slam the door open making them scramble from each other.

I could not believe my own eyes my own brother standing there naked with my girlfriends who I love with every ounce in my heart. They were looking at me shock wide eyes jaw hanging.

Hey beautiful people I decided to make a Fifth Harmony and You book hope you like it.

-B