Chapter 1 the move

Aphmau P.O.V

        I was driving for hours now I should be at my new house in any minute. I'm so happy that I got to be on my own. My parents where okay with it. I'm going to miss them but I need to live life. So I end up at my new house I grabbed my the keys to get in and look at it. I haven't seen it after we really model it. It was white with dark wood. It was a three bedroom house with two bathrooms. I walked up the stairs and saw a room with purple walls. That was mine room. I was the only one that lives here so I have guest rooms for friends and family.
           After looking at my house and needed to bring in my stuff. I was using my parents truck to bring my stuff here with the moving back. I had to because it dosent work with my car. I had some neighbors on each side of me. They were getting off the school bus. I herd some boys whistling at me on the bus. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my stuff and began to bring in my house. I was trying to bring my bed stuff from the moving truck and this boy with Blond hair and icy blue eyes asked if I need help? I said," Umm.. If u want too." He introduced him self. His name was Garroth. I said," my name is Aphmau." He lifted my bed frame and I lifted my bed that I sleep on.

After she was done packing !!!!
I do want I want !! 

    Garroth P.O.V
        I was on the bus almost to mine stop then me and my friends saw this girl. She had black shinny hair and hazel nut eyes. Well we were coming to a stop some of the boys put now the window and whistled at her. She look at the boys and rolled her eyes. I got into my house and started my homework. I was doing it fast so I can help her. I had to do a art project and I couldn't her her out of my head. I wasn't paying attention so when I do art my fingers just draw. I was almost done and it was her. Zane came up behind me and looked at it. I asked," How did I draw this?" Zane look at me and said," you like her. You know she needs help?" Then he points out the window. I put now my sketchbook. I put on my shoes and asked if she need help. Her voice sounded like a angle. She look into my eyes and said," umm.. If you want too." So I helped her. It was still light out and we were done. She was really stronger then she looks. Her name was Aphmau. I was going to start on Monday. She was lives here by herself so she can start her life she was 15 turning 16 in a mouth. She starts work trm. She works a the cafe a. It was getting late we said are good byes and she thank me. She was vary sweet and kind. So I walk back to my house and got ready to bed. I was on my phone and doze off.

The next day Saturday

Aphmau P.O.V

    I woke up and took a shower. Then I pick out a outfit. I pick black high wasted shorts with a purple crop top with my black, white, and purple high tops. With my flat hat. It was 8:36 when I was done. I was going to work at noon. So I have some time to go look at the town. I saw a park not to far so I walk their. This little girl was crying and I asked was wrong? She said," I lost my brother." She was the cutest time I ever saw.  I asked do you want me to help you find your brother?" She said," yes plz plz help!" So I walked around the park with her intell this boy comes up to the little girl. He says Abby I was looking for you every where. Then he looks up at me and says what's your name beautiful. I said," my name is Aphmau. Is this your sister?" He says," yes and my name is Jeffery." So nice meeting you I have to get moving. I bend down to Abby's high and say bye Abby it was nice hanging out with you cutie. She gave me a hug and said," don't leave I want play with u." I gave my number to the Jeffery and said," if you need a baby sitter or maybe we can hang out just as friends." Jeffery said," I will call for the baby sitting and yeah it would cool to hang out." I said," bye to both of them and walk off to see the rest of the park.
Jeffery P.O.V

        I when to the bathroom and I told her to stay right out the bathrooms. I got out she was gone. I was fracking out. She could be any where i was having a heart a attack. I was going to get so much trouble if I don't find her. I was walking around trying to find her but theirs no Abby. I was trying to see where she could be but I looked everywhere no luck. I put my head down and start to walk around then I here a little girls giggle. I know that giggle it was Abby's. I look up and their she was with this one girl. The girl had black hair and hazel nut eyes. She was the really pretty. She probably has a boyfriend already but she wasn't like all the girls theirs some thing different with her. I walk up to Abby. I was saying ," never leave like that again I was really worried about you."  The girl was talking to me and gave me her number to babysit Abby and we could hang out but only as friends. I didn't care but she will be mine. She walked off and I asked Abby would you let her babysit you. Abby said," yes, she is the coolest like u." I pick Abby up and said," I like her so if she dates me. She would be at our house a lot and we all could hang out." Abby's face light up like a light bulb and was really happy. Then we walked home.

Hey it's me Hannah! I hope u like it!! Make by the one and only Hannah~chan !  I will post a chapter every day!! I will start a new book and tell me what I should write about ! Love u guys ! Bye !!!!!😘😍❤️