Nine

Luke

All weekend I hung out in my apartment, I didn't leave once because of the fear of running into Emily and having to explain why I was ignoring her, I didn't want to see the look on her face when I told her why. Calum came and went, he seemed to be busy quite a lot lately with his new love interest who he had brought once, he didn't like bringing his girlfriends around me or even Ashton because he had this fear we would steal her although Ashton's married with four kids.
Carly tried calling me a few times but I hit ignore each time I wasn't in the mood for her, I just wanted to sit her with my cold pizza and watch power puff girls, yes I said power puff girls.

As I looked through my pointless emails from pornhub and some stupid chain mails from my aunt I noticed there was one from Ashton which was a little strange as he usually would text me.

"Alli and I have arranged a small little trip to New York for spring break, the kids will be with her father for those two weeks. There will be a water park near the hotel so pack for that, there will be activities for the couples and some for the singles also don't mention anything to Alli but I have made plans to renew our vows so pack something fancy to wear.

- Ashton"

Spring break wasn't for another month so I guess I had a month to decide if I'll be alone on that trip or not. Or maybe I should stop being a little bitch and go talk to Emily, but I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea since I had been avoiding her and don't know if I could even resolve anything, it was a stupid reason for ignoring her but I was actually scared of what Bryan's psycho ass would do to her if he saw us together again. It was only for her safety, and maybe a little bit of my safety.