Four

Luke

It was 4:13 am and I was up on the fucking roof again freezing my balls off. I didn't even know why I was up here instead of sleeping, I needed to be up in an hour to get around for work but that might not end up happening.

By 5 I finally force myself to go back into my apartment and get back in bed, I try to sleep but I had no luck so I grab my phone off of the nightstand, I open up the Facebook app to see a bunch of girls complaining, Calum posting drunk photos of him and his friends streaking, the usual stupid shit.

I was about to log off until something caught my eye. It was a photo of Bryan and Emily, she was tagged in it and I clicked her name before I even knew what I was doing I was scrolling through all of her recent posts, and of course I looked through her photos.

I felt like a creep when I came across a photo of her in a bikini and found myself biting my lip thinking of the unholy things I could do to her. She was so fucking fit I couldn't control the bulge growing in my boxers as I continued to stare at the picture, zooming in on her bum I could hear my breathing increase from the dirty thoughts running through my head.

Finally I lock my phone and try to think about something else until my boner dies down a bit. I grow bored of staring at the ceiling so I unlock my phone and before I know it my finger clicks the 'add friend' button, I couldn't cancel it because I'm sure she's already got the notification sent to her phone. Fuck.

Almost instantly I am notified that she accepted my friend request. I smile when I see a new message appear on the screen

Emily: hey

Me: hello

Emily: can I come over? I've been locked out of the apartment and Bryan is being an ass.

Me: sure I guess.

I'm aware this chapter blows but the next chapter will make up for it.