"You're really cute"

Start from the beginning

He'd probably be the one to have the random student show up in his dorm.

>time skip<

      "Mrs Dodds is out to get me, I swear it Piper," Percy said with his ear pressed to his phone. After every grueling maths lesson Peecy always had to fume about it or else he knew he would spend the rest of the day wallowing in self pity and the unfairness of the world. He fumbled with his keys and unlocked his dorm room and swung the door wide. The scuff marks from the handle on the wall would just be another thing to deal with.

      "Exactly! I mean I just- Woah. Woah woah woah I'll call you back Pipes," Percy took the phone from his ear and stared at the boy who was about his age silently unpacking his suitcase.

      "Who...who are you?" Percy pointed.

      The boy jumped like a startled doe. He quickly turned around to Percy and Percy took a step back.

      The boy had big sky blue eyes and eyelashes with a length that would make any girl jealous. He was tan, as if he had spent every weekend at a lake in full sunlight. His hair stood up in white blonde tufts. A scar rested above his upper lip.

      Oh my god

       The boy finally smiled and plug around his Jean pockets for a minute. He finally found what he was looking for and handed it to Percy.

     Percy, still gaping at the glory of his really cute room mate and his luck, took the card without a second glance.

     Name: Jason Grace
     Age: 18
     Birthdate: July 1st
     Room mate: Perseus Jackson

      Below the general information was a picture of the so called Jason Grace. He was smiling and he looked very at ease in the picture. His eyes were crinkled and he had a smile wide enough that his scar was barely visible. Sunlight reflected off his hair in the picture and made Jason look like he was wearing a halo.

      "That's, that's not what my friends call me."

       Jason tilted his head.

     OHHH right, German. Well maybe he will get my name.

      Percy pointed to himself. "Percy" he stuck out his hand.

     Jason finally smiled and nodded in understanding. He took Percy's hand and shook it vigorously. "Jason." His voice was thick and heavily accented.

     Oh god what do I do now

     "You live with me now?"

       A blush formed on Jason's face. "Erm.." He scratched his head.

     Percy smacked his forehead. "Oh.." He muttered quietly.

     I'll settle for hand motions I guess. I'll just look like a bird until we learn a bit.

      He pointed around the dorm room, then to himself and Jason. "With me?"

      Jason's eyes followed Percy's hand all the way around the room. He squinted and looked like he was in deep thought.

      Then, Jason pointed between him and Percy and then looked around the room.

      "Y-yes?"

      "Yeah! High five!" He held out his hand.

       Jason seemed confused for a second before seeing the hand raised above and then grinned widely. He smacked Percy's hand and laughed.

      We've got one word between us. Now we have a whole month.

      Percy entertained himself for the rest of the day by muttering comments under his breath, knowing Jason could not understand him, so he was at safety with his own speech.