"You're really cute"

Foreign exchange student Jason!
Au
(Yo I promise I'll do another demigod one soon I've done too many mortal ones rip)

"A foreign student? You have to be kidding me," Percy crumbled up the newspaper in his hand and looked in disbelief at his friend, Piper.

"Yeah I guess we are getting some exchange students. OO! Maybe they can speak French!" Piper's eyes began to light up. She grabbed the sad crumpled up piece of paper and frantically scanned it for any signs of nationality. Her smile faded away.

Percy grabbed the paper back. "What, what?"

She pointed to a paragraph in the student paper. "See, they are from Germany. No France." She tossed the paper into the waste bin of the messy dorm.

"Oh, I thought it was something else."

"Well this will be boring."

"Got that right. Where will they be staying anyways?"

Piper gave him an incredulous look. "Um, the dorms with us, stupid. They need somewhere to live and study."

"No!"

"What's the big deal?"

Percy waved his hands. "The bid deal! The big deal is the only language I know how to speak is English! And sometimes even I mess that up!"

"You know Greek." Piper pointed out.

"Oh, right! I can totally make a conversation with a German student while speaking Greek. Brilliant!"

"Ok Mr.Grumpy Gills,"

"Grumpy Gills?"

Piper held up a finger. "As I was saying, this will be a new experience! You'll learn a new language! Maybe..."

Percy groaned and laid down on the floor. Face first. His usual "I honestly don't care right now" position. He exercised it daily.

Percy heard the creak of the old worn out bed springs as Piper stood up off them and the laid beside Percy. Her face held a mischievous look to it. Her eyes glinted with humor.

"What..?"

"Maybe," she danced her fingers across the carpet, "maybe you'll get a hot German dude and you both learn each other's languages upon learning that you're madly in love."

Percy push-upped off the floor. Piper squealed and rolled away. "Piper!"

"But what if!"

"Yeah okay, maybe that might happen. But the odds of me picking up s language in a month? Very very small."

"It'd be so cute though."

Percy sighed. "You're a hopeless romantic."

Piper grinned. "I know, it's disgusting."

"Pfft...Go back to your dorm Pipes, I need to clear my head."

"Ugh fine. Don't lay in the same spot or else there will be a permanent mark there."

"Out! Annabeth is waiting!"

Piper opened her mouth but no sound came out. She waved her arms in panic before scuttling off the floor and grabbing her purse. When she finally regained her voice she was at the door.

"I told her I would be back to help her study an hour ago oh god oh god oh god we are both gonna fail Lit." And then she was gone.

Percy sighed and sat on the untidy bedspread. He had his head in his arms, shaking at what he was sure to be his own luck.