4. Out of Bounds (Harry Potter)

"Dominique. Stop." I pushed myself off of her. No way was this going to happen. It just wouldn't work out. Wiping my lips with the back of my hand to get her lipgloss off of me, I gave her another glare. She knew this was too risky. She could only smirk back.

"But you used go love when I-" Dom advanced towards myself once more. I stopped her, and shook my head.

"I don't want to be with you!" I enunciated every last syllable to make sure she got the message. Backing up, I made my way back to the Great Hall. If anyone had found out that I was a bisexual, my life would be ruined. That would only shame my family's name even more! They would hate me, all of them. Draco, Mom, Aunt Bellatrix, and Daddy! Things were better left unsaid.

"What's crawled up your ass and got you so snippy?" Pansy muttered under her breath, the second I sat back down in my seat. She was right, I had an irritated look on my face.

"Because I imagined you shut the fuck up for just one minute, but that didn't happened." I snapped back, as I sat down. She scoffed at me, while the few around us snickered at my comment. Pansy bit her lip from another comeback and starting playing with her food. I started eating my salad once more. Thoughts running back what just happened a few moments ago. If she were to tell anyone anything, I might just have to hex her.

Geez, I wonder how classes were going to be like. Hell for me. I'd have to be with kids a year or two older than myself, given the fact that I had skipped a few grades. Which meant lots of my classes were going to be with my brother. Awe fuck, I have enough of him at home, now school? Eh. What do you expect?

"Hey, let's go." Blaise nudged me lightly. I snapped out of my train of thoughts, finally realizing that everyone was leaving for bed. I yawned myself, getting up to stretch and following my House's lead. My mind was just blank at the moment, no clue why. My head just wasn't in the game as of now.

Another nudge to my shoulder, and my head snapped back to Draco. He nodded his head towards the boys' dormitory, signaling he was going to bed now. He needed his rest. Though he wasn't telling me, something was going on. I felt bad for him. Draco was getting paler than usual, more distant with I, and he ate less. What could be going on his mind? I gave him a small smile, and gave his cheek a kiss good night, and waved goodbye.

I stalk off to my bedroom, knowing that I'd have to see that little weakling in a bit. I really just didn't like her. When I walked into my room, I noticed she was already in bed sleeping. Good, I didn't have to see her. She was smart enough to steer clear from me. I picked out the next day's clothes, got into my night dress, and cuddled under my sheets.

[-]

The next morning I put on my clothes that I set up the previous night. It was a rebel yell Bonjour football tee in Heather Gray, chain seamed shorts, with snake print leather sandals. My make up was smokey mania Dior eye shadow, Chantecaille mascara, and Magda necklace was my only accessory. I sprayed on some Lolita Lempicka 'Midnight Noir' perfume, grabbed my black Juicy Couture tote and left the room.

Feeling the need to get an early run on things, I left the dormitory early. Some Durmstrang boys were laughing it off in the corner, just when I was about about to turn to the next hallway. I made a quick pivot, turned around, and walked the way I came from.

Especially stay away from the Durmstrang boys. Damn Bulgarians, you hot piece of ass. If my parents truly knew about my notorious background at both schools, they shall have my head. Literally.

Not only was I a bisexual, I had many boyfriends when Durmstrang came to visit Beabuxton one year. That year being when I was 13. The year later I had gone out with Dom again, because our break was finally over.