:Chapter 41:

:Isabella:

It had taken twenty minutes to get my house. Now I was kicking off my dress and shoes. "Come on, come on." I muttered putting on regular clothes. Aries barked at me as he dropped my jacket. "Thanks Ares." I said putting it on.

Bending down I got on eye level with him. "I need you to guard the house, don't let anyone you don't know in." I said kissing his head. Aries barked and nodded his house. Turning around I grabbed some weapons and left.

Opening the door I ran out to my Harley, keys in hands. Swinging myself on I revved the engine and sped off.

The note. The god damn note. I'd kill that kid if I could find him. 'Hello Isabella, surprised to hear from the dear Shtriga. Well I have something you want, more like someone. He's small short, black haired and green eyed and is a werewolf. Want him, come and get him in Blackwood forest.'

The damn shtriga had Alex. No way was I letting that thing kill Dalton's little brother. I took a sharp left turn. Gas was blowing every way as I sped down the road. Inside my denim jacket was a bunch of weapons. The beginning of Blackwood forest pulled into my view. I slammed on the bike's breaks and I skidded across the road.

Turning the engine I jumped off the bike. I began running through the forest. "Alex!" I shouted out. "Alex where are you!" I yelled. "Isabella?" Alex's voice asked unsure. I followed Alex's voice. After ten minutes I had found him.

Not where I wanted him though. The shtriga had him against a tree. He had such a helpless look on his face. I hated it. He didn't deserve this. 'Concentrate.'

"Let him go." I said through my clenched teeth. The shtriga let out a horrible laugh. "Surrender and I will, my master wants you." She said in a horrid voice. "I said let him go!" I yelled. With that I yanked out my pistol and open fired. "Alex duck!" I screamed. Alex jumped out of the way when the shtriga's grip loosened.

Alex slid across the ground. Every single of the bullets landed in the shtriga. "Stupid girl, I'm immortal." The shtriga hissed. "I'm gonna burn your ass." I muttered. After concentrating blue and red flames lit my hand. Throwing the fire the shtriga lit on fire. Screams echoed through the forest while the shtriga burned blue and red flames.

Alex stared at the shtriga in amazement. Walking over to Alex I helped him up. "Hey are you alright?" I asked getting on his level. Alex nodded frantically. "It didn't hurt you right?" I asked. "I healed the cut." Alex said with a smile. "Thank Satan." I muttered hugging him.

"Isabella wa-" Alex began yelling but was cut off.

Something hit my body and I was tossed across the ground into a chair. The shtriga stood there, no longer on fire. Plus it looked extremely pissed off. "You will never kill me, surrender!" The shtriga yelled as it backhanded Alex across the forest floor.

Alex slammed directly into a tree. A huge bruise was forming on his face. I saw red in my vision. Rage. That's all I felt. Ignoring the pain in my body, I pushed myself up. "You stupid creature!" I yelled. With that I ran at it. Grabbing it by the waist I pressed hard. Soon we were going through the forest. She collided into the tree.

A leg kicked my ankle and pushed me to the ground. The shtriga hovered over me and hissed. 'Get back up.' Pushing myself up I threw a right hook at the shtriga's face.

It stumbled back holding its face. The shtriga ran at me and threw a punch too. I just managed to side step so it wouldn't hit my ring. But she did hit the other half. Pain exploded my face. Lifting my hand up I wiped the blood off. 'Just concentrate, I'll deal with the injuries.'

Listening to Satan I moved forward. I swung my leg around and roundhouse kicked her. She made a grunting noise. I turned around grabbed her shoulders and kneed it in the stomach. The shtriga grabbed my arm and I was flipped onto my back.

I kicked her in the ankle knocking her down. Rolling over I got on top of her. "This for my mother." I muttered fisting my fist. With that I slammed my fist into her face. "For my Dad." I said punching her in the face.

Right then I lit my fist on fire. "And this is for hurting Alex." I said harshly. With that I slammed my fire-lit fist into her face. There were growls. I jumped off the body as a light black sized wolf jumped on the shtriga's body. Alex.

Alex grabbed her by the neck and threw her. He let out a growl as she shook her head. I sat in shock. I remembered what Dalton said. Alex had never shifted. He just had his first shift.

Right then the shtriga struck. Running at Alex it grabbed his mouth. Opening it a blue mist appeared from his mouth as the shtriga's mouth lit blue. Alex was whimpering. It was taking his soul. Scrambling for my gun with hollow iron bullets I aimed. The bullet whizzed bye burying itself in its head.

Alex dropped to the ground and backed up. The shtriga turned to mist and the robe hit the ground. Alex shifted back naked. "Is it dead?" Alex asked as he put on his shorts shaking. "Yes, and its not coming back." I said walking over to him. "I finally shifted." Alex said happily. Any type of cuts on our bodies were gone.

"Don't tell anyone about this, consider this a little secret trip we had." I said. Alex nodded. "Come on lets go." I said as Alex put on his shirt. "Do you have your big bike?" Alex asked happily. "Yup and you get to ride on it." I said as we walked to my Harley. 'Two down.'

Two down? What does that even mean. Lifting up Alex I put him on my Harley. Then I swung myself on. "Wrap your arms around my waist, and lean exactly where I lean." I said revving the engine. Alex nodded and did it. "Remember never in your life time tell anyone." I said as I drove off. "Yes ma'am." Alex said in a playful tone.

"Watch it." I said. Alex laughed as we began driving to his house. Now to find out more things about these hybrids.

BAM! And the book will be ending soon. I'm so sad. I've been having so much fun writing it. We went from Satan's Assassin to Satan's Curse. 3 chapters in one day. Now we'll be going next to Satan's Wrath. Well I'll see you again my playful chocolate marshmallows.