:Chapter 10:

:Dalton:

So Isabella and Lucas were literally passed out. Lucas had fallen on top of Rodney. Isabella was on Orchid's chest. Hannibal Rising was starting to play now. This will probably get me killed later on. Orchid was too busy hiding her face in Andrew's chest to notice. So I quickly grabbed Isabella and crushed her into my chest.

It really was true. Hunters looked extremely peaceful when sleeping. Just don't want to wake them up. Isabella shifted around her hands now clenching my shirt as she slept. Kadan looked at me from the other couch with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I threw a piece of popcorn at him.

Kadan grabbed it with his teeth and winked. Alana looked up and sighed as she snuggled back into his chest. Isabella's phone vibrated in her hoodie that she recently put on. Looking down all I saw was it was from a guy named Victor. Something about a rogues close to the borders. They requested to meet with them tomorrow at three.

I looked down at Isabella who smiled to herself in her sleep as she pushed herself into me more. Silently I ran my hand through her raven locks. Andrew looked at me while Orchid continued hiding in his chest. "She's going to kill you if she wakes up." Andrew whispered. "I know, but it was worth it." I whispered.

Alana stood up and left the room. Kadan looked at her retreating form with a smirk. In a few minutes Alana was back with sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, and snacks. Alana began laying them out for everyone. Derik picked up Lucas and dropped him in a sleeping bag which he curled into. Andrew was already cuddling with Orchid in a sleeping bag with pillows surrounding them.

Picking up Isabella I set her inside a sleeping bag. "Your adorable." I whispered moving her bangs from her eyes. Isabella turned around towards me when I laid down next to her. Looking up I could see two of my candles lit. The fire was blue and the other one pink-red. "Why do they always pass out first?" I asked Derik.

"There vessels, carrying around demons isn't easy, plus sleep is like their bff." Derik said as he hiked a leg over Kayla who was the color of pink lemonade. I nodded as Isabella squirmed around before finding the right place. Hades and Aries had decided to crawl in the sleeping bag with her. Sneaky little dogs they were.

Settling down in my sleeping bag I looked at Isabella. Lucas was on the other side of her snoring. Isabella had the cute adorable snore. Like a puppy, even Nico and Angel said so. Looking up at the T.V. it changed from Hannibal Rising to An American Werewolf In London. With that I disappeared into my sleep full of dreams.
**********
"Dalton." A voice whispered in my ear. Groggily opening my eyes I saw Kadan hovering over me. "What time is it?" I asked still half asleep. "Four thirty." Kadan replied casually. I groaned throwing a pillow at Kadan. "Just wanted to prepare you." Kadan said pointing at my chest. Looking down all I saw was Isabella clinging to me soundly asleep.

"I'm going to die." I whined. Kadan patted my shoulder before he went back to Alana. Very carefully I deprived Isabella off of me even though I was enjoying it a lot. 'I was enjoying that a lot.' Brushing a hand through my hair I grabbed my leather jacket and walked out. Looking around at this white wonderland. Snow was literally everywhere.

The door opened and closed again. I looked behind me to see Isabella hugging herself. She walked up to me. "Hi." I mumbled. She simply nodded as she pulled out a cigarette. "You do know your underage right." I said as Isabella lit the cigarette. "This is nothing compared to my job." Isabella said blowing out a puff of smoke. I rolled my eyes.

"Your cute when you sleep." I commented. "Everyone says that." Isabella muttered as she shivered. Reaching around I began to take off my jacket. "Don't bother, it was just a ghost passing by." Isabella said as she pushed her bangs out of her face. That caught my attention. "Ghosts don't come onto werewolf territory." I said. Isabella looked up at Alex's room and darted up.

I ran after her without any hesitation. In a minute we had busted open Alex's door. The shtriga was hovering over him. "Hey fuck-face." Isabella said as she threw a dagger at it. The shtriga hissed at us. "I'm not letting you get away again." Isabella muttered as she limped at the shtriga. "Isabella your broken enough already!" I yelled. Isabella grabbed the shtriga and launched herself out the window with it.

Alex darted up and so did my brothers. "What the hell!" Rory yelled. "Isabella threw herself out of the window with a shtriga." I said turning around to go after her. Lucas cursed as he ran after me. Bursting open the door I shifted into my wolf form not wanting to waste a single moment of time. My paws hit the ground I as I followed the scent of Isabella.

Nico literally flew past me at a blinding speed, Angel on his tail. This protector thing he takes extremely seriously. Ash growled. I jumped over a fallen log. Looking to the side I saw two huge black wolves running in the same direction. The smaller one looked at me with its brown-silver eyes. Then they bounded forward. They were both rogues.

I growled as I pushed myself even further. Isabella's scream lit the forest up like a campfire. Ash had taken over now my eyes going bright gold. Ash's paws pounded against the dirt as he ran in the direction of Isabella's scream.

Ash came to a stop as Isabella's body came flying at him. Both of them collided and Isabella landed on Ash who softened her fall. I could smell the blood on her. Nico and Angel suddenly took defensive stances in front of me with Andrew joining in.

Looking up I saw a very pissed off shtriga. 'Oh, hey, I forgot to tell you but a shtriga became un-dormant.' Paris said mind-linking me. Paris has been in and out trying to find out info on the hybrids. But she will hopefully be back soon. 'Sorta already figured that out.' I said angrily through mind-link.

"You." The Shtriga hissed pointing its bony finger at Isabella. "Vessel of Satan, daughter of the Knights, he's been looking for you." The Shtriga hissed out. Isabella's eyes were opening and closing repeatedly. She wasn't looking to good. Ash pushed her up making her lean against his body. Water was leaking through my thin pajama pants she was wearing.

Ash growled at the shtriga as it started approaching us. Jason even snarled at him lowering himself down into launching position. Angel's wolf Sandy scratched the ground with a growl. "Stupid werewolves, think you can protect her from him, he is the ultimate!" The Shtriga yelled at us. "Idiot, nothing tops, Satan and his generals and their generals." Isabella said with a laugh. The shtriga hissed at her loudly. "Idiotic girl." It muttered with a sigh.

Ash growled lowly at the shtriga for insulting his mate. Lucas popped out from behind a tree but put a finger over his lip. His hand lit in fire then he threw it at the shtriga. When it turned around it screamed as it lit on fire. The shtriga continued screaming till the fire extinguished. "Stupid boy I hope they break you!" The shtriga yelled.

Right then there was a low growl. Ash looked at the source. The two rogues were approaching. The smaller one stood up into Lycan form. The taller one did two then it looked Isabella with its brown-blue eyes. Isabella's breath hitched for a moment. They both turned on the shtriga with snarls. The shtriga smirked at them. "Have fun seeing her reaction." The shtriga said with a smirk as it disappeared.

Right then both the Lycans turned around extremely quick. The taller one shot Isabella a sympathetic look. Then they both took off running at high speed as snow fell on their black fur. Lucas walked over to Isabella grabbing her arm and helping her up. Ash let me shift back. I looked at Isabella and her worst wounds. Honestly I wanted to kill the shtriga slowly.

Bam! Done. Yes I added the brothers. I really hope I'm not rushing anything. Hope your enjoying it very much. Until next time my shifting marshmallows..