:Chapter 22:

:Isabella:

Alex smiled at me as he hovered over Dalton's sleeping form. "Do it." I said. Andrew nodded with his smirk. "Dalton wake up Santa came!" Alex yelled. Everyone shot up. I stood proud and tall. Andrew high fived me. Dalton shook his hair as he stood up.

"Of course it centers to you three." Dalton said as he flattened his hair down. I simply flashed him a smile. Nico threw a pillow at Andrew. Angel was up and ready. Rodney was being pushed up by Noah and Max. Rory was still sound asleep. Orchid was in her cool hippy mode. Ryne and Enyr were falling on each other. Derik was literally on top of an uncomfortable Lucas. Alex walked over to him and cracked his knuckles. Then he began bouncing on him and yelling.

Rory woke up screaming. "Ok, ok, I'm awake!" Rory yelled. I smirked at them. "Time to go wake up Mommy and Daddy." Alex said happily as he skipped to go wake up his parents. Everyone began leaving me with Dalton. "How much money do you have?" I asked. "I don't know." Dalton said rubbing his eyes. "Well I need twenty five thousand dollars." I said with a smile.

Dalton's eyes practically bulged out of his head. "Why?" Dalton asked as he covered his bare chest. All of them just had to sleep shirtless.  I shook my head. "Because I want to buy a dog house for Aries and Hades, its this brick mansion." I said. "How about I hire a crew to build what you want." Dalton said. I shrugged. "Sure as long as it looks cool." I said as we began walking to the tree.

Daniella and Jackson were sitting there with happy expressions. "Presents now." Alex said looking at the tree with joy. Daniella laughed before she started handing everyone presents.
**********
"So much." I said looking at the pile of stuff surrounding me. Dalton smiled at me. Orchid was looking at a kitten with a bow on its head. Andrew sat next to her very happy and content. "I'm gonna name you Isabella." Orchid said as she picked up the pitch black cat. "Why?" I asked. "Andrew told me she's a trouble maker and that matches you." Orchid said.

I rolled my eyes. Hades walked up to me and dropped a bone in my lap. I simply slid it across the floor. Hades went after it. Aries was on the floor playing dug of war with Alex. This is so calm and happy. Something is defiantly wrong.

Touching into my Satan and began scanning the town for hybrids or demons. I didn't sense much. Just my demons and Lucas's. Lucas looked at me. Standing up Lucas grabbed me and pulled me aside. "Do you sense it?" Lucas asked. I shook my head. "Dig in deep, become one with everything." Lucas said. Forgetting everything I concentrated on being this town. The grass, the water, the buildings, and the forest.

That's when I felt it. The buzz of a demon. But it wasn't here. It was forming. From the buzz it could take weeks, months, maybe even a year. But it was a strong demon presence. Matching the Five. It was scary. "I felt it." I said looking at Lucas.  "Its extremely powerful." Lucas said as he brought us back to the presents. "Only tell Orchid, no one else." Lucas said as he went to his presents.

"What was that about?" Andrew asked. "Satan and Lilith, we went to go deal with it." I said casually. Lies. I was lying. It hurt but would not endanger anyone in this town. Andrew turned red but nodded as he went back to the cat Isabella. The cat looked at me and meowed. She walked over to me and began rubbing herself onto me.

Aries looked up and ran over. He began barking at Isabella. "Can you name her Isabelle instead?" I asked making an angel face. Orchid sighed. "I guess but that's her nickname then her full name is Isabella." Orchid said as she picked up Isabelle and brought her back to Andrew. Love birds. Hades ran up and jumped into Dalton's lap. Then he began licking his face.

Aries jumped up next to me. I began petting him. "What do you guys do on Christmas day?" Lucas asked as he tossed his hair to the side. "We got to the pack house and get presents from each other then dinner and a shift." Dalton said as he crossed his arms. I swear he's trying to show off his muscles. Just cause he has abs. I'm way more adorable. I'm the perfect cuddle buddy. According to Derik, Orchid, and Lucas.