:Chapter 2:

:Dalton:

I sat on the couch my legs crossed. Nico sat next to me eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. My brothers were spread out through the living room. "Dalton." A high pitched voice said. I turned around and my eyes landed on my cousin Lily. She was in a blue and white striped crop top that said love, a blue denim jacket light blue skinny jeans, and white pumps. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail exposing the brown underneath. Her silver-blue eyes met mine.

She grabbed a stainless steel chain and exposed a necklace. I smiled at Lily. On the chain was the blue clock rock. I stood up and took it. "Thanks Lil." I said hugging her. Lily smiled at me. "No problem, I can't wait for your mate to see it, Della." Lily said. I raised my eyebrow at Della. "Your ship name." Lily said reading my mind. "Got it." I said sitting back down next to Nico. Lily then walked away her hips swinging from side to side.

Right then the door opened and Kadan walked in a pair of white basketball shorts. "The rogues?" I asked. "Isabella and this blonde boy roasted them." Kadan answered. I growled at the mention of a guy. I was already a little jealous of Derik and Isabella's relashionship, now I have more competiotion. But I will win, Isabella is mine. 'She's mine to.'

I tossed my hair aside. "She's doing a little better than she was a few days ago." Kadan said cracking his knuckles. I smiled at that part. I hated the fact that Gavial had put his nasty hands on Isabella and hurt her beautiful body. No one should touch her like that. When a girl says no your supposed to stop.

"Is that all the rogues?" I asked. Kadan shook his head. "There's two more but they don't come out." Kadan answered as he sat down next to Alana who pushed herself into him. Alana gazed at Kadan with so much love. She practically worshiped him. Kadan smiled and wrapped an arm around Alana's shoulder. Kadan was playing with Alana's strawberry blonde locks. I wish I had something like that with Isabella.

I shook my head and focused on the necklace in my hands. "Do you think Isabella will like it?" I asked tracing the big hand of the clock. "You could of bought her a diamond necklace but got her a rock you found in a pond." Rory said. "She wanted the rock so I decided to make it a necklace for her to keep." I said defending myself.

"She'll like it, its something you made that's special to you and her, things made from scratch have way more love than things bought, love can't buy money." Alana said smiling at me. I nodded suddenly getting courage. "Love." I whispered for that no one couldn't here me. Right then my Mom walked in with a huge plate of cookies. "Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies." My Mom said smiling at us as she set down the plate of cookies in front of us.

Me and my brothers all jumped at the cookies. We all fought for cookies. At the end I had nine, Nico had eight with a piece of another, Rory had ten, Noah had seven, Max had six in a half, Rodney grabbed eight with a piece of Kadan's, Andrew had twelve the little sneak he was Kadan grabbed 9 in a half, Alana had four cookies. Daniella took one from Rory. "This is for you little brother Alexander." My Mom said walking up the stairs to my youngest brothers room.

I started eating my cookies. Lily ran back out. "When you give that to Isabella take of the bottom and show her the knife in it." Lily said her face extremely red. Right then Lily's mate came out and dragged her away. We all laughed at that. They were never quiet, everyone knew that. Kadan simply smirked as he trailed his fingers up Alana. Alana turned red as she took a bite out of her cookie. "I'm gonna talk to Isabella tomorrow in school." I said happily.

"Finally." Nico whispered dipping his cookie in milk. Right then a presence of a rogue hit me like a tidal wave. I looked at them. "Looks like they missed one." I said standing up. Nico, Rory, Rodney, Noah, Max, Andrew and Kadan followed me. "Babe stay here." Kadan said to Alana who was holding Kadan's shirt tightly. Alana nodded as she slipped on Kadan's shirt.