:Chapter 39:

:Isabella:

"How do you even use these." I complained throwing the straightener down. Harper looked down at me and laughed. "Here let me help you, as having naturally curly hair I'm very good with straighteners." Harper said pushing her wine red hair back.

I nodded as Harper began straightening the bottoms of my hair. That was the only part that ever had to be straightened. My hair was naturally straight. In about five minutes Harper had stopped. "Your done." Harper said.

Standing up I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know who was in the mirror. She was extremely pretty and was all dressed up. Her raven hair was straightened to perfection with no curves at the end. She had some eyeliner and a silver hair extension in her hair. The dress she was wearing was a little shorter than knee length. The top of it was white with gems on it with a light blue belt. Beneath the belt was white with the blue at the bottom. She had on knee length silver combat boots.

"You look nice." Ryne said leaning against the door. I turned towards my brothers. Enyr was in a suit. They had convinced me to let them come with me. They insisted they needed to make up for not being there. They decided they were gonna both play the big brother roles. Nice older brother, bad older brother. Bad older brother, worst older brother. You know what cops do. Except this is for boys that look at me.

"Thanks you guys look nice to." I said motioning to their tuxes. They had bought light blue ties. They had identical tuxes. Both of their ginger heads were neatly combed. I could also smell this Jacar cologne. "Thanks." Enyr said smiling at me. "Lets go, Alana is expecting me." I said walking out.

Ryne and Enyr ran after me to keep up. Throwing open the door I grabbed my black denim jacket and walked to Alana's and Kadan's. Just as we reached the door it was pulled open. Kadan and Alana stood there. Kadan was in a black tux with a silver tie.

Now Alana. Her strawberry blonde hair was curled and cut. It was now a little below her shoulders. She had on this winter makeup. Light blue eyeshadow that wasn't really noticeable, and eyeliner. Her dress was strapless. The top of it was silver sequins. The bottom was white lace that was had a slight puff. She had on white boots with heels. I'd probably die wearing the heels.

"Lets go, Dalton texted us to hurry up." Kadan said as he led us to his white Maserati. Alana opened the door for us and we climbed into the back. Ryne sat down with a huge grin. "Nice car." Ryne said as Kadan started the engine. "Thanks it was a sixteen birthday present." Kadan said as he pulled out of his house and began driving to the school.

In about ten minutes we were at the school. Alana grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. Ryne and Enyr were talking with Kadan about cars. Typical. "So did you watch the new episode of Fairy Tail?" Alana asked tilting her head. "Not yet, haven't really had time." I answered. Alana nodded.

"So what were you and Kadan doing on your little honey moon?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Alana turned red as Orchid's hair. "It wasn't a honey moon." Alana said looking down shyly. I laughed. "But we're now fully mated." Alana whispered.

I smiled at her. "Kana." I said. "Like Fairy Tail." Alana said. "Your ship name, I wonder what your children will look like." I said with a smirk. Alana turned red.

"Took you guys long enough." Dalton said as he jumped over a car with Andrew and Orchid. Orchid was in her cocktail dress straightening Andrew's tie. "Stop it." Andrew said pushing her hands away. Orchid rolled her eyes but then settled herself into Andrew's side.

I glared at Dalton's tie. The top of it was white then the very bottom blue. Like my dress. Dalton simply smirked at me. I crossed my arms and huffed. "Looks like Dalton defiantly wants a dance." Alana whispered in my ear. I lightly pushed her. Alana grinned at me and walked back over.

"Kadan wants a dance." I teased back. Kadan was eyeing Alana like a big juicy piece of meat. Alana shook her head. "Obviously." Alana said with a grin. Orchid walked over toward us. "Nice dress." Orchid said to Alana. "Thank you, your Orchid right?" Alana asked with a smile. "The one and only." Orchid said.

"I've heard about you, they taught us about you, your the strongest witch in history, I love all your women rights that you do in your community." Alana said with a smile. "Thanks, I recently broke a law of pureblood witches always having to be with other pureblood witches, the witch community is now working on getting rid of that rule." Orchid said pushing back her long red locks.

Alana smiled at that. "You have an awesome friends." Alana said looking at me. "It takes one to know one." I said with a grin. "So I heard your Andrew's mate." Alana said going back to Orchid. "Yup and I heard your the Beta's little mate." Orchid said with a slight smirk. "Yeah, he calls me his strawberry." Alana said her face like a strawberry.

"Yeah and Andrew calls me his little witch." Orchid said.  They seemed to be getting on really well. "Dalton once called Isabella his little demon." Alana said with a grin. "What?" I asked. "Yeah he says your an adorable handful of a demon." Alana said with a grin. 'You got called an adorable demon!' Satan was practically having laughing fit.

I looked over at Dalton who was with his friends. Somehow Lucas and Derik had ended up there. "I'll be back." I said as I headed over to Dalton's little group. "Adorable little demon!" I said. Dalton turned around wincing. "Alana told you didn't she?" Dalton asked. Kadan had a smirk on his face.

"Oh you bet she did." I said with a glare. "Well you are an adorable little demon." Dalton said with a shrug. Lucas was standing beside Dalton. "Oh I'll show you demon." I said. With that I went to go jump attack him. The minute I did Lucas grabbed me and shoved me over his shoulder.

Dalton looked at me with a wild look in his eye. "Ok come on, lets go." Lucas said. "Put me down you blonde incubus!" I yelled hitting his back. "Just because I'm the vessel of a succubus, doesn't make me the male counterpart." Lucas said as he walked away. "You got the body of one." I muttered as he carted me away. Lucas then put me back down.

"No worries nothing is messed up." Lucas said as he straightened his white tie. "It better not." I muttered leaning back against the tree. "Did you bring some safety weapons?" Lucas asked. I showed him the inside of my denim jacket. "Good mine are in my tuxedo too, except the crossbow, it's already attached." Lucas said as we walked back.

The rest of them had already went inside. "Let me guess you scored a date with Luke?" I asked. "Nope, we're both going single, Luke is in Transylvania." Lucas said. "Typical." I said. Lucas nodded. "Well lets go have fun." Lucas said with a grin. With that he dragged me into a gym with lights and winter decorations everywhere.

Ba-dum! And two chapters in one day. I'm afraid to say, that this is coming to an end in a couple of chapters. But don't fear marshmallows next is Satan's Wrath. I already made a cover for it. Well until next chapter my butt gorgeous marshmallows.