:Chapter 26:

:Isabella:

Slap. "You stupid little girl, I'd never tell you." The hybrid spat at me. Blood was dripping from his lip. His blood was also on my fist. "Oh really?" I asked cocking an eyebrow up. I found out the hard way its live or die. Dalton was sitting against the wall. A small smirk was on his face.

With that I slammed my foot down on his ankle. Crack! The hybrid winced in pain feeling his ankle as it snapped. "Are we doing this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked in a taunting tone. Sometimes I hated doing this. We were all victims after all. "I swore on my life." He coughed as blood raised from his mouth.

Looking over at the girl hybrid I smirked. He had done everything to protect her. Walking over to her I smiled. Her hair was wine red and extremely messy. Her red eyes met mine showing fear. Taking out a pistol I placed the muzzle against her forehead. Tears began streaming down her face.

"Tell me or your pretty mate here will be a decoration on the wall." I said taking off the safety. The boy winced as he looked down. "Forgive me." He murmured. "The first, that's all I know, it has something to do with the first." He said extremely quick. It was sorta romantic. The way mates love each other and will do anything.

I smiled at him and put the pistol back in. "As a hunter and dealing with demons, I've decided to keep you two alive the rest the pack can deal with but I need you two." I said looking at them. Derik and Lucas nodded.

The girl looked down crying. Some werewolves went grabbed the other hybrids and left. Walking forward I looked her in the eye. "Your so innocent, I was once just like you, people like you are rare, lets conserve it." I whispered. With that I pressed my hand to their necks. A slight burning lit our skins. The girl bit her lip and whimpered as the boy rode out the pain.

"I made a bond with you two, anything your previous creators said won't do anything." I muttered turning around. "Thank you." The boy whispered looking down. 'You can trust him, but they have a child somewhere, you have to help them, the child is four.'

Brushing my hair to the side, I looked at the hybrid couple. "Names." I said putting my hands on my hip. "James and she's Harper." James said quietly as he moved the chains. "I'll have Dalton send in a little group to get your child." I said looking at Dalton with a deadly look. Dalton nodded and began walking away after his pack members.

"H-How did you know?" Harper asked as continued crying. "I just do." I said as I ripped their chains off the wall and off of them. Harper ran towards James and embraced him. "Thank you, we are forever in your debt." James said flattening down her red wine hair. James brown hair was spiked in an messy way.

I nodded. "Well Kadan will get you all sorted." I said on expanding the word will. Kadan nodded as he began helping them out. Turning around I looked at Lucas and Derik. "Is Isabella going soft?" Derik asked in a teasing voice. "Nope, Satan explained it to me." I said standing on my tippy toes.

A loud male scream echoed through the dungeon. "Talk about torturous, there killing people in here in ear range for us." Lucas said as we began exiting. "Have you found information on the shtriga?" I asked Derik. Derik was good at finding stuff in the Hunters place. "There's a headquarters here, its in New York City, so we're gonna be going there, so we're gonna call in sick for this." Derik said as we walked back to the mansion.

"Ah, we gonna watch the ball drop, cause' I wanna." Lucas said with a goofy grin. "Yeah, do you have the money since it drops today?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "I have two thousand dollars saved for a trip, way more in my bank, plus New York City is two hours away." Lucas said flashing his credit card. "I have three thousand at my house and way more in my credit card too." Derik commented.

They both gave me puppy eyes. "Ok, ok, we'll go but what car are we taking?" I asked taking out my iPhone and begun texting Orchid. 'Going to New York City, there's a headquarters and we're gonna be searching there tell the werewolves that for they don't freak.' Pressing send I looked up. "SUV."

I smiled at them. "Well lets go to NYC." I said as we walked to Lucas's SUV. "Is Orchid coming?" Derik asked as he got in the back with me. "Nope she's staying with Andrew." I answered as I buckled myself up. "I can't wait, we're gonna go buy stuff too." Lucas said in a girly voice. Derik laughed. "I'm tired." I muttered yawning. "Go to sleep them, I'll wake you up when we're there." Derik said. "You sound like Jeff the Killer." I muttered as I put my head down on his shoulder. The last thing I thought before I fell asleep was the head quarters.
*******
"Yes Derik we are there!" Lucas yelled pulling into the parking lot of the Library Hotel. We had looked for some hotels and the Library was a good one and was a five star hotel. "How many bedrooms?" I asked. "Two, your bedroom is the master bedroom, and we have a shared big one." Derik said as he grabbed our suitcases and handed it to us. We could bring weapons in since we were part of the Organization and some agents are stationed here.

Derik held the door open for us. "I'll go get our rooms situated." Lucas said as he walked up to the place. I looked down at the Harley Quinn ring on my finger. "So, when are we gonna go to the head quarters, tomorrow, Jerimiah said he'd give me directions." I said pointing at one of the security guards. Lucas came back with three keys. "There are books everywhere." Lucas said handing us the keys.

"We're on floor 14." Lucas said as we began walking over to the elevator. "Wear something warm, its gonna be cold out." Lucas said as he hit the button. Derik nodded. "Do we get wine?" Derik asked with a smirk. "Of course, what's new years without wine." Lucas said as we began walking to the room.

"See you guys later." I said as I unlocked my room. They both waved at me as they entered their room. Opening the door, I'm surprised I didn't gasp. The room was beautiful. Against the wall was a white bed surrounded by books. Aries barked playfully at me. Yes I brought my dog. We paid more for the dog. "Well its time to get dressed for New Years." I said with a smile. Aries barked playfully at that.

Boom. I will update again today for the New Years Eve special. I swear. Until next time my bloody marshmallows.