Chapter 21

"Come on, Nashi. You got this-oop!" Lucy squealed as she quickly grabbed her daughter by her torso, keeping her on her feet. The blond sighed and picked the infant up, cradling her in her arms. "And try not to give mommy a heart attack." Lucy sighed as she headed out of her family's living room and towards the kitchen. This was the fifth time they've practiced today and Nashi didn't really understand any point in even standing.

Lucy didn't blame her. If she could be carried everywhere, she wouldn't want to walk either, but Nashi was 10 months old and she needed to get her little tush moving. Of course, the baby could crawl and sit up but walking was the next level for her.

"Momma." Nashi cooed as she tugged on her mother's shirt. Lucy kissed her daughter's forehead and held her close as she moved her to her hip as she opened the fridge. Whenever Nashi said 'Momma' or 'Daddy' and tugged on her parents, (It being their hair, clothes, hands, or one time Natsu's nose.) they knew that she wanted attention. The baby was a whiney one when she didn't get enough attention, Lucy will admit, but she and Natsu never failed to please their daughter. She was a little part of them. Their baby girl. Especially Natsu's baby girl. Even sending a glance their way, you would know that Nashi was a daddy's little girl. One day, after Lucy came home late after a job, she found them asleep in bed. Nashi was cuddled into her father's warm chest and arms. The two looked as if Natsu fell asleep rocking her to sleep. Those two were Lucy's whole life.

Lucy poured herself a glass of juice before getting Nashi her favorite fruit, strawberries. Of course Lucy chopped them up and mashed them beforehand and besides, Nashi loves the chunky jam.

Natsu and Happy were at the guild, picking out several jobs. The Salamander lectured Lucy to not let Nashi try to take one step while he was gone, which Lucy just plainly ignored. Fortunately for her husband, Nashi didn't even stand up for 20 seconds.

The mother and daughter had a quick lunch, Nashi making a mess on her high-chair's table as usual but still managed to eat the spread out strawberries. Lucy watched her daughter as she drank her juice and ate a turkey sandwich.

The 10 month old giggled and played with her food. Lucy knew she should be scolding her for it but her daughter was having fun and she didn't wanna stop that.

Lucy heard the front door open and close as a conversation filled the room.

"Happy, there's five stages about being with women. The first stage, being friends. The second stage, being best friends. The third stage, the awkward friend/girlfriend stage. Fouth stage, being girlfriend and boyfriend. And fifthly, if you're lucky, the married stage. You and Carla are still at stage two yet you're acting like you in stage 5." She heard her husband's voice confront the cat.

"I know, but we're hitting it off! Today, we held hands!" Happy squealed like a girl who had her crush look at her.

Lucy could just see Natsu roll his eyes. "Did I forget the creepy crush stage?"

Nashi, having heard her father's voice, cooed, "Daddy!" Lucy smiled and watched as Natsu and Happy walk in and a huge grin formed on the Dragon-Slayer's face. The grin that Lucy loved.

"Hey, Nash!" Natsu beamed as he picked up his daughter who giggled and goggled up at him. Natsu eyes his daughter's stained onesie then looked at Lucy, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "Did mommy give you blood to play with or something?"

Lucy rolled her eyes then stood up and kissed his cheek, "Haha," Lucy teased, smiling. Natsu responded by cupping her cheek with the hand that was not holding Nashi and kissed Lucy. A lot. A little inappropriate in front of their daughter but Lucy always melted when he kissed her like this. But the passion quickly ended when Nashi pawed at where their lips connected, dabbing a little strawberry mush on their cheeks in the process.

"I know," Happy said as if he agreed with the pinkette. "They liiiiiike each other!" He cooed, putting his paws on his cheeks.

"Shut it, cat." Lucy said but she felt the warmth creep up to her cheeks. Natsu just chuckled before licking the jam around Lucy's lips.

Well, damn.

Lucy swayed a little but quickly recovered when Happy spoke again, "Here. I'll give her a bath. She needs it. Besides I'm the best bubble bath giver!" Happy stated as Natsu handed Nashi to him, which Happy held with ease even though she was almost the same size as him but he could carry Natsu for crying out loud.

Lucy didn't even see Happy go because Natsu started kissing Lucy again, snaking both his arms around her waist, pulling her against him as she locked her fingers in his hair, beginning to run the pink locks through her fingers as their mouths danced against each-other. When Natsu pulled back, he didn't pull back for air like Lucy did, he began to kiss just below Lucy's ear, causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

Happy better give Nashi a long bath...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's note-
Author-senpai is embarrassed. (/)•.(\)
I've never written stuff like that before and that was just making out! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll hopefully have more out soon. I love all the comments and votes, thank you so much and I love you all!