Chapter 4

"H-Having a baby?" Lucy barely stuttered the words.

The sky dragon-slayer nodded. "You're pregnant!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Lucy felt her stomach flip. Pregnant? She and Natsu weren't ever even trying to have a baby!

Natsu stared a Wendy then looked at Lucy with narrowed eyes, "Whose baby?"

"Your's! Whose elses?" Wendy put her hands on her hips.

Natsu blinked then lifted his head off of the blonde's shoulder. "Seriously?"

Erza and Gray stood there silent before Erza's rare smile spread across her face.

"Well congratulations you two." She said calmly. Gray then moved closer to Lucy and whispered in her ear.

"I am so sorry that you're having his baby"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lucy stuttered, gripping Natsu's arms tighter which were still wrapped around her.

Gray gave her a seriously face. "He's Natsu. He might burn the house down with the baby in it."

Natsu glared at Gray, shoving his face into the Ice Maker's. "You think that I'd hurt my own kid?"

Gray snorted, "You nearly burned the guild down twice so i'm surprised you didn't do it with your guys' house yet."

Natsu let Lucy go and his fist was engulfed in flames, "You little-"

Erza slapped the back of their heads with the butt of two swords. "Shut up, you two. Natsu's going to be a father and he doesn't need you to criticize him about it, Gray."

Gray mumbled under his breath but stopped when Erza pointed her sword at his throat.

"Got it?"

Gray gulped and nodded. Sighing as she pulled the silver blade away.

"Still need Erza to defend you.." Gray muttered under his breath.

After that comment, the two male wizards started fighting and the three mages stood off to the side.

Lucy wasn't really paying attention to the fight.

How was she supposed to raise a child?