"Kill him because the you know who guy blah blah, but please explain."

"You don't need to worry about it." Draco butted in.

"Maybe she should." Snape mumbled.

"Yeah because you know no matter what, I still find out, cause I'm that type of-"

"Yes I figured that." Snape grumbled.

"Do you even know who you-know-who is?"

"Nope, should I?"

Draco slapped his head. "So you have been her for a week and heard nothing?"

"Nope, nothing at all."

"He is a dark lord, the bad guy the one who wants to kill Harry Potter."

"Oh that boy, I wouldn't mind he he died." I groaned.

"Yes that boy and he won't stop until he kills him."

"So will his kill anyone that gets in his path?"

"Yes pretty much." Draco said with a gulp.

"He doesn't sound like a nice chap,"

Professor Mcgonagall came trotting around the corner, and Snape grabbed both me and Draco by our collars, and pushed us against the wall.

"What did I say about skipping class and kissing in the hallway!" He yelled

"Draco, Amelia my office now!" Mcgonagall screamed. I shot evil eyes at Snape and stomped over to professor Mcgonagall, Draco following from behind.

We followed her into her office and sat down. "You two were skipping class and kissing is that correct."

"Yes." Draco smirked, I hit him on the arm. Why does he get himself into trouble like this?

"Amelia I get that you are new, and there are boys and everything bu-"

"No no no Draco just argh." I sighed. It's hard to make up a lie for a lie.

"You and Draco will spend the next hour catching up, on the charms work you missed in the library"

"But it's free session!"

"Not anymore it's not, now go on, off to the library both of you!" She yelled. We obeyed and walked to the library in silence.

"I can't believe Snape said that." I groaned.

"He had to say something, I mean he didn't want to get caught gossiping with two kids in the hallway." he chuckled.

"What's the big deal!"

"The dark lord, his name is vold-Voldemort" he whispered

"Do people call him voldey for short?"

He raised an eyebrow, and shook his head with a chuckle. "You don't take anything seriously do you?"

"Not really no, Should I?"

"I mean from now on, yes." We walked into the library and everyone's eyes fixed on us. By that point Draco had already stepped several metres away from me...of course.

Draco's p.o.vAs much as I didn't want to I had to keep my distance now, there were a lot of people in the library, which included a lot of my fellow Slytherin friends.

"Draco what are you doing with that mud blood?" A voice called from behind. I sobbed inside when I realised that voice was Pansy Parkinson, you know the girl I'm supposed to be going out with. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I return the favour trying to look happy about it.

"Hey Beautiful." I said planting a kiss on her head. I looked over her shoulder and saw the hurt on Amelia's face, but once she caught my gaze she continued walking.

"I have detention with her Unfortunately."

"Oh well, do you want me to say and piss her off?" She whispered.

"No I will manage that on my own." I said with a smirk.Please leave, please leave. She sighed and smoothed back my hair.

"Please slit back your hair again, I like it like that." She whispered, biting on my ear, but the thing was it wasn't sexy not at all. I did what I had to do, I kissed her. To satisfy her, to satisfy my dad. Her kiss was nowhere near as good as Amelia's, her lips were chapped, and cold.Her hair was greasy and knotty, and she used way to much tongue. Someone please help me.

"Draco get your ass here, I don't want to spend longer than an hour here!" I heard Amelia yell from the other side of the library.

"I better go." I said placing a kiss on her forehead and walking away. Amelia approached me with a smirk.

"You looked like you were really enjoying that kiss."

"oh shut up!" I chuckled. She looked at me with full amusement. I like it when she is happy like this. Maybe we should get detentions more often. Together.