"Well okay we have a new student ,plss come in now"as Mrs.Jung trying to indicate her to come in "please introduce yourself deary" as she trying to indicate her to talk "Hi my name is Kwon Yuri I hope we can be friends" wow didn't know she was pretty,"take a seat beside Ms.Im she is at the back"Yuri then went to the
back

Lesson lesson lesson bla bla bla....

* Lunch Time *

Me and my brother went to the canteen and saw our other friends "tae oppa why did you moved to another neighborhood" urgh annoying Jimin "It's because of those annoying APink" Rapmon said to Jimin "Guys I'm hungry kaja {Let's go}" Thanks Jhope your such a life saver.

We went to the canteen and sat at our usual chair I suddenly notice APink getting near us "Taehyung oppa why did you ran away?" Eunji the clown then pouted "Annyeong Hasseyo Jungkook oppa" Jungkook then moved away from Namjoo "And by the way oppas can we sit with you" aren't that IU embbarassed to say that "Noo,IU mianhe" we all said in unision "okay" all of them went out of our table.

"I hate those bitches" Jin hyung said finally you already hate them "I thought you had a crush on Namjoo?" He then look at Suga "That was before I knew she was a bitch"

Then there was a scream,we look around and saw IU getting dirty.

(Yoona's POV)

"You bitch why did you do that" oh ow "I didn't meant it sorry" I suddenly noticed getting wet "well you deserved this" they were all laughing I noticed every one watching I quickly ran at the bathroom and cried "Hey don't cry here use my extra uniform" I turned around and saw Kwon Yuri "Thanks" I accepted it "but why did you brought extra uniform?" I said wondering "because I might get bullied, hey I'm Kwon Yuri let's be god friends" she then reached her hands towards me and I accepted it.

*After School*

"Yoona kaja" I nodded in return, I was already at my place "Yoona I have a suprisong news remember my boyfriend" my aunt said to me"yes" "he proposed to me and he said tonight he wanted us and his son to have dinner together" whattt!!!!!! "Get dress already"

"Let's go Yoona" I heard aunt saying but I'm not really excited"Coming" I said while coming down"You look beautiful today" well the truth is I just wore a white dress"kaja he must be waiting"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mianhe guyz if it was short I can't really tell if its long but I promise even though its short I will make lots of chapter and when i tried to read there were numbers and i dont know how to get it so please spare with me......

Jeon Jungkook in multimedia
❤(°∀°)b