{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!

Start from the beginning

I walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. Dad and Jordan were already downstairs watching football in the family room.

I walk pass the family room and into the kitchen. I look down at my phone to open up Aysa iMessage.

Aysa~ hey stranger ✋🏾 10:45 am

Me~ hey, I am no stranger 🙄12:02pm

Aysa~ says the girl who hasn't been texting me through the whole week 12:05 pm                                            

Me~well, it takes two 12:05pm

Aysa~ yea, well you might be right lol, I've been busy, wbu? 12:06pm

Me~ same 😩 12:07pm

I put my phone down onto the kitchen counter while opening up the refrigerator door to get a bottle of water. I heard a ring from my phone indicating that Aysa had texted me back.

Aysa~ so how's the new life treating you? 12:08pm

I knew that question was going to come up sooner or later.

Me~ perfect, I've actually made a lot of friends 12:10 pm

Of course, I lied. I didn't want Aysa to pity me.

Aysa~ That's great bestie, is there anybody you have your eyes on. 👀 12:10pm

I wanted to say hell no but I decided against it, I'll just go with a simple no.

I walk into the family room where my dad and Jordan was at. I plop down on the couch and open up my bottle of water.

"You look cute," my dad said while still looking at the t.v. "Oh come on," he said later on while screaming at the television.

I'm surprised he even saw me. "Thanks" I replied back after taking a sip of my water.

"Don't lie to her dad" Jordan said still looking at the television also.

I rolled my eyes at him not really feeling like arguing with him today. I pick back up my phone to text Aysa back.

Me~ No, not really, but hey, I'm about to go out with my dad and my dick head of a brother, so I'll call you when I come back home"12:15 pm

Aysa~ alright, talk to you later rich lady. Love you bestie 💕 12:17 pm

I instantly rolled my eyes at that nickname.

Me~ love you too 😘 12:17 pm

I drop my phone back on the couch while drinking some more of my cold water.

"Run baby, runn!!" My brother screams out while standing up and being the overdramatic person he is.

"Yes!" Jordan says with glee. His team got a touchdown. "I told you we were going to win dad," Jordan said turning around to dad who was sulking in his chair.

"Aw yeah, aw yeah" Jordan started to do the dab while hopping around the floor. He then swung his arms back which causes him to hit my water bottle that was still open. It spills all over my green trench coat which causes me to jump up and down because of the coldness.