Rebekah laughed. "You haven't changed a bit."

++++

"And done." Rebekah smiled when she finished my makeup. I was finally washed, dressed and dolled up.

I didn't make a complaint while she did my hair and makeup because she seemed too happy to see me.

I didn't want to ruin anything. So I had stayed quiet, nodding and smiling at times. Not to mention, I had the feeling she would have killed me if I stepped out of line.

"What do you think?" Rebekah asked, her hands on my shoulders while I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look like a doll." I blurted out, I turned around in the mirror to see myself better.

" I blurted out, I turned around in the mirror to see myself better

"Well you are a beautiful doll." She told me. "You'll definitely make an entrance."

"Let's hope I don't fall over." I said, referring to my heels.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and Rebekah linked her arm with mine. "Come on, Raquel." She smiled, guiding me out of the bedroom.

"Please stop calling me that." I said to her as nice as possible. "My name is Riley."

Rebekah scoffed. "No, Riley is an ugly name."

"So is Rebekah." I murmured.

"What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

She smiled, raising a brow. "That's what I thought."

I couldn't help but laugh slightly as we went downstairs. That's when I realised what I was doing and tensed.

Who the hell am I meeting? And what will Kol do when he notices me?

I gulped, slowing down in my pace. I changed my mind. I wanted to go back with Kai, wearing my own clothes. My shoulder was healed somehow. But I was glad, because that pain was unbearable.

Before we went into a dining room, Rebekah stopped me. Telling me to wait, until she called me. I just nodded. My eyes wondered around for an escape route, just incase something were to happen.

"Ahh, Rebekah glad you could join us." A male voice spoke, when Rebekah entered. She was also dressed up, in a dark blue strapless dress with sparkles. It was full length and her hair was down in curls.

"Yes, do tell me Rebekah where is our guest?" Another voice asked. I gulped and rubbed my sweaty palms on my dress.

Calm down Riley. You can do this.