Sneak Peak! (Because I Really Can't Wait...)

(This is a sneak peak of a future chapter in 'Troubles of Having Doubles. Basically, Nimhe and Hack both got letters inviting both of their groups to a huge Spirits Only ball, and Glow, Wings, Flow, Rosa and Pixel are all getting ready together. Wings gets a little paranoid...)

Wings pulled at her light blue old-fashioned ball gown, frowning.
"Why did the King need to pick an Old Fashioned theme...?" She muttered, looking at Pixel, who was examining her own dress. It was bright red, and not as frilly as Wings'.
"Hm?" Said Pixel, looking to Wings from her dress fabric, smiling.
"Why do I need to go...?"
"Oh, Wings... It'll be fine! Everyone will like you..." Consoled her best friend, brushing a strand of red hair that had fallen from her messy bun behind her ear.
"Are you sure...?" Asked the blue haired girl, looking innocent and scared. Pixel had never seen her that way.
"Of course!"
Wings paused, looking at herself in the mirror, seeing Glow in her pretty gold dress, fixing Rosa's. Flow was styling her own blue hair, making in curl perfectly.
"Wait... What will I do if someone asks me to dance?!" Cried Wings, realising she had no idea. Glow turned to her, smiling warmly, her motherly side ready to help.
"Just smile, and say, "I'd be delighted!"" She replied, putting her hands on Wings' shoulders.
"Delighted..?" Said Wings, looking confused.
"Then, offer him your hand." Said Rosa, also walking over and smiling.
"Delighted?" Wings said, still confused. Glow chuckled softly and nodded.
"Delighted." She confirmed. "Now, let him take command!" Glow grabbed Wings' hands and spin her around, her dress flourishing.
"I'm hardly delighted." She muttered, looking at a giggling Pixel.
"You're dancing like a candle!" Laughed the red-head.
"No! I can't dance tonight!" Cried Wings, taking Pixel's words to heart and stomping off, to a corner.
"I'd be delighted!" Said Flow, joining in and imitating Glow, giving her hand to Rosa.
"Then, you go!" Snapped Wings.
"The music is entrancing..." Pictured Pixel, setting the scene for the girls.
"Exotic!" Agreed Glow, giggling.
"Hypnotic!" Added Rosa, still dancing with Flow.
"The sound of men romancing!" Said Flow, bowing to Rosa, laughing.
"Delighted..." Muttered Wings, looking at all of the fun the were having. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad..?
"Delighted!" Rosa, Glow, Flow and Pixel cried, all dancing with each other, in fits of laughter.
"And, some of them are glancing!" Glow said, joining in with Pixel's picture.
"People everywhere!" Cried Glow and Pixel, swapping partners as Pixel twirled Glow around. It was difficult, since Glow was taller than her.
"Elegance to spare!" Cried Flow and Rosa, as Flow dipped Rosa.
"How can I be sure they'll like me when I'm there...?" Asked Wings, still slightly fearful.
"I can see you dancing all night!" Said Pixel, pulling away from Glow and grabbing Wings' hand, starting to dance around the room with her. They both giggled, and spin each other playfully, while the other tree childishly skipped around in a circle.
"See? Fun, isn't it? So, do you still want to go?" Pixel grinned at Wings, and Wings nodded.
"I'd be delighted!" She laughed.
"Delighted!" Copied Glow.
"I'm so glad father invited us all!" Said Rosa, pulling away from Flow and Glow, grinning.
"We'll be late if we don't hurry! Come on ladies, it's time to go!" Glow said, using them all out and looking at the time.
"Okay, Glow! Calm your light particles..." Muttered Pixel, grabbing her telechips, and rushing out of the door, followed by a grinning Wings, a nose-in-the-air Rosa, a calm looking Flow, and a smiling Glow.

----

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

-Lostie x