Making Couples Jealous

*Jasmine, Flora, Ruadh, Rae, Renee, Scott, Liam, Mikey, Summer, Nyla and Nobody are all standing in a line in front of Lost*

Lost: Today, I thought of something different.

Ruadh: Oh, shit... I know that look... What are you gonna do?

Lost: Well... I gathered every girl that has a boyfriend / is a crush of a boy, and you have to make them jealous.

Liam: W-Well then, why a-a-am I-I here?

Mikey: And why am I here?!

Scott: And me!

Lost: Because, let's face it, you're all the girls of the relationship. I mean, c'mon. Lee is a Magical Containment Officer, Paul saved you from being beaten up any further and Vincent is just manlier than you, Scottyboy. That's why.

Mikey: Lost, I will murder you in your sleep.

Lost: That's nice, Michael. Now, shut up and listen.

*Mikey mutters curse words under his breath*

Lost: And also, guys, you'll be paired with the Forever Alone boys.

*Vern, Jeff, Harry, Red, Onyx, Lazuli, Kudoh, Fred, Jerrie, Callum, Wallie and Yui all walk in, looking unhappy*

Jerrie: "Forever alone"? Really?!

Lost: Well, for now. I might change that. Now, Flora, you're assigned to Callum. Go introduce yourself, and make Danny jealous. Ruadh, you're with Kudoh. Jasmine, with Vern. Renee, with Onyx. Rae, with Fred. Scott, with Red. Liam, with Harry. Mikey, with Wallie. Summer, with Yui, and Nyla with Lazuli. Happy with that?

*everyone except Mikey nods* *Lost ignores Mikey*

Lost: Okay! Off you go, go bother your boyfriends!

----

(A/N- Italics is thinking, BTW)

Danny: I wonder where Flora went, she said Lost called her to a meeting... It's been two hours...

Callum: *downstairs* So, Flora... You single?

Flora: *isn't as confident as Callum* U-Uh... *tries her best to be confident* *flips hair* *smirks* Y-Yeah... For now...

Danny: *twitches* *groans and turns into DarkDan* *has black eyes with white pupils

Dan: *sprints downstairs* OI, FUCKBOY!

Callum: Wha-?!

Dan: *sprints over and punches Callum in the gut* STAY AWAY FROM MY FLORA!

Flora: Danny! Dan, stop! *grabs Dan's / Danny's shoulders and shakes him*

Dan: *pushes Flora to the side, lightly, grabs Callum and throws him at a wall*

Flora: *gets up* *eyes flash black* Danny! It's okay! It was just a joke! Stop!

Dan: Y-You're sure it was a joke...?

Flora: Yes! *hugs Dan* *Danny's eyes go back to normal*

Callum: Ugghhh... *gets up*

Danny: ... Sorry. Just... *eyes flash black* Stay away from Flora.

----

Vern: So... Jasmine... Wanna go somewhere sometime?

Jasmine: Sur-

Hunter: Nope. *kicks Vern over and smashes him into a table*

Jasmine: Bad Hunter... *grabs Hunter, turns him around and kisses him* It was a prank, babe...

Hunter: Oh... Okay...

Vern: *slowly stumbles away* Not worth it...

----

Tony: Hey, Ruadh, wanna watch Bleach ton-?

Kudoh: -And then I said "It's over 9000!"

Ruadh: *ignores Tony* Oh my God, that's so funny! *laughs*

Tony: *frowns slightly* *lies down on the other sofa (There's four sofas in the living room, Ruadh and Kudoh are on one of them)*

*Ruadh and Kudoh keep talking and laughing, while Tony curls up into a ball and falls asleep in silence*

*1 hour later Ruadh can't take it anymore and wakes Tony up*

Tony: Oh... Hello, Ruadh.

Ruadh: You don't normally call me that...

Tony: And? I can call you what I want...

Ruadh: Tony... I'm sorry... It was a joke, I didn't mean to upset you... *hugs Tony, sighing*

Tony: R-Really...? So you weren't ignoring me...?

Ruadh: No, stupid... Wanna watch Bleach now?

Tony: *nods and grins*

----

Rae: *totally confident* Fred, you're hot...

Fred: Thanks, no too bad yourself.

Neon: *leaning on the wall, watching everything like the weird bastard he is* ...

Fred: Hey, wanna t-take this to the-

Neon: Fuck this shit. *walks over and grabs Rae, carrying her bridal style, and runs downstairs*

Rae: Neon, what the-?!

Neon: *kisses her* I love you too much to see you talk to him, sorry.

Rae: That's quite alright... *kisses him back*

----

Renee: This is gonna be hard, Zack doesn't show much jealousy...

Onyx: *mutters* Renee, what do I do...?

Renee: Just... Uhm... Flirt with me, okay?

Onyx: How? I'm not good with girls...

Renee: *looks up the stairs* ... Zack's coming! Just... Use pick-up lines.

*Zack walks past and sits on the sofa next to Ren and Onyx*

Onyx: Uh... Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Renee: *fake giggles*

Zack: *tries to ignore it*

Onyx: Uhm... If I could... I would... Rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together...

Zack: *growls and eye twitches*

Onyx: ... The only reason I wear these aviators... *points to his aviator sunglasses* Is because your eyes are so bright...

Zack: *mutters* I swear to God...

Renee: Ooh! *giggles again*

Onyx: *points to the black, white-speckled, star-shaped gem in the side of his chest* You are more of a star than my gem.

Zack: That's it- *goes to punch Onyx, but Renee catches his fist, smiling*

Renee: Your technique is rushed and messy, Zack. Also, it was a joke.

Zack: *smiles* Okay, cool... *whispers to Onyx* Pretend that never happened.

Onyx: *nods and runs upstairs*

----

Part 2 Coming Soon!

-Lost