XMas Countdown- 10th

Lost: Welcome to the (Late) Scorpio Mansion Christmas Countdown!

*no-one cheers or claps*

Freeze: *from upstairs* YOU'RE 10 DAYS LATE, DUMBASS

Lost: Yeah... I know...

Renee: Can we still do it?

Lost: 'Course we can, Ren! Okay... Thursday 10th December, we can... Decorate the house!

Jasmine: DIBS ON PUTTING THE TREE UP!

Freeze: DIBS ON DOING ICE DECORATIONS!

Jasper: Me and Alex can use our gems to decorate the place! Orange/Red and Green all about the place would look good, right?

Lost: Perfect. Tiana, Mystic, Fawn, Daffy, Bluebell and Hector can decorate the tree. Lazuli and Flora can watch over them. Zack, Carter, Hunter, you guys can hang up Christmas lights inside. Onyx, Connor, Nobody and Pixel can hang lights outside.

Pixel: Cool! *grabs Nobody's hand and runs outside*

???: Okay, okay, I'm coming Pix!

Lost: Anyone else want a job?

*Gemini, Taurus, Jerrie, Teaser, Danny, Scott, Rae and Neon put their hands up*

Lost: Okay.... Teaser and Gemini, you guys can do general decorations around the house. Taurus and Jerrie, you guys can go find Windy and Cloud to make it snow, I can't seem to find them. Neon, Rae, Scott and Danny can all make some hot chocolate. On you go! I'm gonna put on some Christmas music and light the fireplace.

*everyone runs off to do their jobs*

----

*Pixel, Nobody, Connor and Onyx are untangling Christmas lights*

Pixel: Connor, stop, you're just tangling them up more...

Connor: Shut up, Pixel. You're the one that fell down the stairs and got stuck in them, when we were getting them from upstairs.

Pixel: Hey, Hector's toy tractor was in my way!

???: Can we just focus, please? I gotta go make some Christmas Eve dreams for you guys...

Onyx: Yeah, I just wanna watch The Nightmare Before Christmas with the rest of The Gems... *they all finish untangling the lights* Finally...

Pixel: *double jumps to reach the roof* *starts putting up the lights*

----

Freeze: *creates hollow baubles out of ice* *passes them to Flora and Lazuli, who give them to the kids*

*Jasmine is putting up the tree, and the kids are all decorating it*

Hector: *giggles* This is fun!

Flora: I remember in France, we used to have a huge silver star on top... Pierre used to be lifted by Marie, so he could put it on top... *sighs*

Fawn: We never did this back at base, did we Daffy?

Daffy: Nope! But it's cool to do it now!

Tiana: *puts jewels on the baubles* Now they're all pretty! See, Bell? I can make things shiny and pretty! *hands it to Bluebell*

Bluebell: That's very nice, Tiana. *put it on the tree* That one's yours. It's unique from the others.

Tiana: Yeah!

*Lazuli lifts Myst up to put the star on top* *everyone cheers and giggles*

----

Zack: *looks at Hunter* ...This is why I wanted to go sledging.

*Hunter is covered and tangled in lights, standing in the middle of the living room, frowning* *Carter is rolling on the floor, laughing at him*

----

Teaser: *puts a wreathe on the front door* How's yours going, Gemini?

Gemini: *putting tinsel around the TV* Good!

Teaser: *grabs a Santa Claus model thing* Cool. *puts it on a table*

Gemini: *makes some candles float over to the table as well, placing them there with her telepathy* I think we're done!

Teaser: Yeah! High-five! *they high-five each other, grinning*

----

*Taurus and Jerrie have found the two Weather Spirits, and are now outside with them*

Taurus: *really cold* C-C-Can you h-h-hurry u-up?!

Windy: *isn't affected by the cold* It takes a while sometimes. Not always, though...

Jerrie: W-Well can you g-g-go f-faster?!

Cloud: *watches the first snowflake fall* There we go... Okay, we're d-

*Jerrie and Taurus run inside at top speed*

----

Rae: Okay... So, I have no idea how to make Hot Coco.

Danny: It's easy enough. Flora taught me, a while ago. Scott, can you go get some Cocoa powder? Neon, go get the milk, please... Rae, can you please go get some whipped cream? I'll get the marshmallows.

*everyone runs off, and comes back with each of the items*

Danny: Okay, now... We need lots of cups. Like, loads of cups.

Neon: We'll cross that bridge when we get there, let's just make two huge buckets of hot chocolate. How do we do it, Danny?

Danny: Pour half of the powder in each bucket. *grabs two buckets*

Scott: *puts the powder in*

Danny: Add some milk, Neon.

Neon: *pours milk in each bucket*

Danny: Now, put the buckets in the microwave. One at a time... Good thing we have a huge microwave.

Rae: *walks to the microwave* *drops the mixture on Danny in the process* ... Run!

Danny: *eyes go black*

Dan: *chuckles darkly* You'll pay for that...

----

Sorry I'm 10 days late! I only got the idea yesterday, and I worked on this yesterday, so... Sorry again!

-Lost :3