Hollow

hol·low

ˈhälō

adjective

1. having a hole or empty space inside

2. without significance

synonyms:

meaningless

empty

valueless

worthless

useless

pointless

When it comes to heartbreak, you feel meaningless, empty, valueless, worthless, useless, pointless.

Its the feeling that you wish goes away, but you can't shake it off no matter what you try.

Worthless, you think. After giving your all to a person for so long, that couldn't even love themselves.

Pointless, when you try to make the person you were loving feel good.

Meaningless, you think when you realize that section of your life is done.

Until you start all over again, from the beginning.

Meaningful

Sincere

Real

That is how I feel about Cameron Dallas, my best friend.

"Good morning," I said rolling over as I woke up to my best friend.

Cam started to shuffle. His face crinkling up as he awoke from his deep slumber. He began stretching, letting out a small moan.

"What's up?" He said opening his eyes and sitting up.

"I have to go; I have to go with my family to bring my dad to the airport. Remember?" I responded while I headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got ready, putting on my clothes I had picked out the previous day.

"Do I have to take you?" He said lazily, stretching out the have to express how he felt about the situation.

"Yea, you know that he's flying away for god knows how long to who knows where for his job," I said as I pulled the blanket off to reveal a half-naked cam lying in bed. "Oh god, I'm so sorry cam. I'll get out so you can get ready." I quickly ran out, turning before I closed the door to get one last look at cams beautiful body. While I waited I decided to go downstairs to see if there was a little snack to eat because I was starving.

After rummaging through cams pantry, I found some granola bars that I can eat.

"You ready?" Cam said as he came down the stairs grabbing his keys and heading towards the front door.

"Yea, I'm ready." I walked out the front door, making sure it was locked.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I really didn't know what to put for this, it sucked, I'm sorry!