Chapter Four

|Mo's Pov|

It was 7 In the morning and according to my schedule - School starts at 7:30.

I sprinted up the steps, walking straight into Anna's room, "Anna." I called out, standing in her doorway. I didn't want to walk in any further because I realized the fact that I didn't even knock was rude.

Anna rolled over in her bed so that she was no longer facing the door, I watched as she nuzzled into Nick's chest. "ANNA." This time I said more urgent.

"Whhhhaat?" She groaned out.

"I have to be to school in 30 minutes." I said.

She groaned while shifting around beneath the sheets a bit before swinging her legs over the edge of the bed.

"I'll be down in 5." Anna announced, I turned, quickly rushing down the steps to get my book bag.

I knew Anna got in kind of late last night but ... what started out as 5 minutes turned into 20. She came down the steps, I sat - crossed legged- on the couch, fiddling with my thumbs. Anna rushed, keys in her hands, hair in a perfect pony tail, ripped light wash jeans and a simply white t-shirt.

I stood, "Did you have to be somewhere this morning?" asked as we rushed out of the door. 'No' she shrugged, my face dimmed. "I never leave the house looking 'a mess.' - She said as If it was her Moto.

I folded my arms, climbing into the car, I soon let my arms drop. I couldn't and I wouldn't catch an attitude with Anna, she's not like my mother, Jumping when I say Jump - and Anna certainly doesn't have to.. I mean, this is her life i'm invading.

|Anna's Pov|

We were 5 minutes away from the school, "SHIT." Mo called out, it was the first time iv ever head nothing if not something 'lady like' come out her mouth. She was referring to the red light that was coming up.

I looked over to her, amused. "Mo. It's your first day, no ones expecting you to be on time, anyways." I said, trying to calm her. Even when she was aggravated she still had an effortless glow about her, what some might call 'Beautiful No Matter What Mood'

I woke up this morning and basically shoved 10 pounds of make up on my face to hide the bags and red blotchy skin I had gotten from my intoxicated night, last night. But i'm pretty sure Mo woke up, ran her fingers through her hair and then got dressed.

She sighed, "Great. Im gunna be that new girl who walks into class late and-" Mo started.

"And everyone's going to look at you and think 'WOW SHE'S BEAUTIUL' . . . look at it this way, you'll have everyone's attention." I smiled over to her.  Mo sunk down in the seat a little as if she felt a bit relieved but soon straightened her posture back to her 'Lady Like' ways.

Her face scrunched, "Hey anna..." She said as the red light turned to green.

I kept my eyes on the road as I pulled off, "Huh?"

"What.. uh. what kind of lip stick do you wear?" She asked nonchalantly, but I could sort of tell there was a deeper root to her question. "Uhm. Actually, I don't usual wear lip stick." I answered. Mo looked out the window, "I mean like, but .. when you do.. what color?" She asked. "Well I hate bright red and pink, and ... well anything neon. I usually go for nudes, something transparent if anything. I wear lip gloss." I answered, eyeing her from the side as I pulled into school parking lot.

I put the car in park, "Why?" I asked. "Just asking." She said quickly, reaching for the back seat and grabbing her bag. "Bye the way, My car should be down her today at 2. . . sign for me?" Mo asked. "Your car?" I asked, she nodded, "I mean, it couldn't come over on the plain with me." Mo said, sarcastically.