Jake: Baby, can we plea-

Cie: My name isn't baby, it's CieAnna and I didn't come here to talk to you. I came here to help find my friends who are in danger and who's boyfriends don't believe me that they are kidnapped.

Chris: Yea, but Imma cal- *get cut off by phone beeping and showing a link to a video*

He stared at his phone for more than five minutes just standing there frozen like someone just blew up his whole meter, and a look of rage spread upon his face as he gets up grabs August and Jake and start to head out the door and as I begin to follow Chris stops me.

Chris: No CieAnna, it's too dangerous for you, we'll handle just stay here with mama Michelle and get the cops on the phone. I'll text you the address.

Cie: O..ok

After that, he walks out the door while closing it and waited for Chris to send the address.
*phone beeps*

Chris: 509 Jenkins Lane, the old Apartment Building at the end of the corner.

Cie: ok thanks

Chris: You're welcome, now get them on the phone and tell them just to wait outside quietly and that we're going to try to get them to come out but they have to hide until we give them the signal ok

Cie: Ok
--------------
After he told me what to say to the police what he said, I hung up and went over to Michelle and Arane, Lea's mom and comforted them and told them, don't worry, the guys will bring them back. I know for sure of it.
-------------
Chris POV
I am full of rage, fury, and such sorrow because I've should've believed in her when she first told me. God, I'm such a horrible boyfriend, I supposed to be there protecting her and making sure she's ok, and I fucked that up. I'm pretty sure she hates my fucking guts now, and I don't blame her. I just hope and pray nothing happens to my baby because if something did, I swear only God knows what I'll do next to the bastard that dos this to my girlfriend and sister.

After about 15 minutes of driving, they end up at the old apartment building, and Chris, August, and Jake get out of the car all with some sort of weapon and slowly walked towards the slightly broken door but still whole enough to be shut. As they were there, they split up to see If the coast was clear and lucky for them it was. Once, they all gather back August kicks down the door with full force as the split to find the girls and bring them back. Jake goes down to the basement to find Lea tied up already naked with Scratch marks and slight bruises on her face and back and as he did that he checked to see if anyone was there and cut the ropes that had been on her arms and legs and remove the tape as he removes his jacket and puts her on his back as Lea is still slightly unconscious and lists her in the cars and texts August that he found her and hat there in the car and to find Y/N. August texts back and says, "Alright, keep a good eye out for her; I'm trusting you, man," and Jake replies with an " I will, go help Chris rescue Y/N and bring her back."
----------------

August POV

Chris and I remained in the house as Jake went out to the car with Lea. I'm so grateful my baby is ok I don't know what I would've done if anything tragic worse than this happened, and I lost her forever. After I went and found Chris and we both slowly walked to the back room and hear moaning and cries and not the type of cries that are happy, those cries are 'Help Me' cries. And, right when Chris heard those cries he knew exactly who it was......Y/N. Right then he got so furious he dropped kicked the door so fast it was like he was Bruce Lee. After, he dropped kicked it he automatically charged at the person taping his girlfriend right in front of him and started beating the fuck out of him as I take my jacket off grab Y/N and her clothes and head towards the door. Once, I got out the door the police were surrounding the house and I told them that the kidnapped was upstairs and Chris was beating his ass, after I told the cops where he was I ran to the car with Y/N put her in the back with Lea and just watched them cry with their violated selfs as they hug each other, scared to death hoping and praying this will never happen again. When, I was finish for a moment I went back inside where they we're trying to get Chris off of the kidnapper still, after I went in to help hold him back and try to calm him down as they pick up the naked kidnapper and the other one who was in the basement who I guess had was about to do Lea until I came and he found her, she was gone and right when the cops were about to take him I stop them for a moment.

August: Excuse me officers can I just do one thing before you take him.

Officer #1: You want to beat his ass don't you

The officer said as he cracks a smirk

August:oh hell yes

Cop #2:Go right ahead son help yourself

And just then I started beating the fuck outta him punching, kicking, and kneeing I wasn't feeling any regret and so after a few minutes I was done and tired and saw as the officers took the two kidnappers away as they await their trial for kidnapping and attempted rape/rape.

Afterwards, I get in the car with Chris,Jake and the girls and head back towards the house. Once, we arrived to the house we knock on the door and waited for her mom or someone to answer.

Y/N's Mom:OH MY GOSH MY BABY*starts crying*

Y/N: *runs to her mom and cries hugging her* OH MY GOSH MOMMY, I miss you so much mom

Y/N's Mom:Me too baby, come on let's get you cleaned up

Y/N:o...ok
---