Chapter 3 - Lunch

As I venture down the hall, taking a few left and right turns, I eventually end up in the dinning hall–also known as hell. It was crowded and everyone was bustling towards the canteen, I think they were actually serving something decent today–Unlike one time, they were offering four week old potato salad. . .

As I scan the chaotic room, I see a glimpse of blonde. It was of course the one and only, Naruto Uzumaki.

He was sitting at a small table in the back corner. Neji, Sai and Shika are at the table with him, chatting away. Naruto was waving his arms everywhere as he talked. I roll my eyes and approach the table. As I sit down with my lunch, Naruto enthusiastically sits next to me.

"Heyyyy Teme~"

He coo, smiling brightly at me.

Ba-bum. . .

I roll my eyes, giving him a sideward glance as I ate my lunch.

"Hey idiot."

I mockingly say. He buff his cheeks and sticks his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes again and continue to eat.

"Hey Sasuke, how was English class this time?"

Neji asks, slowly eating his sandwich–I don't think anyone actually buys their lunch at school, expect for Naruto of course, lazy ass.

I huff and look menacingly at Neji, he gulps.

"It was fucking terrible, those two stalkers were sitting next to me the whole session. They wouldn't leave me alone."

I growl, just thinking about it made me angry. Everyone at the table–apart from Naruto–was dead silent.

"Yeah, Sasuke was stuck with Ino and Sakura for the whole English class. Your lucky dude, they're pretty hot once you get rid of their annoying side."

Naruto states, stifling his laughter. From across the table I hear someone laughing, it was Shika.

"Pfftt, hot? That's hilarious. They are far from hot."

Shikamaru implies, Neji nods.

"Well, what do you think Sai?"

Naruto asks, trying to get him on his side. Sai just sits there quietly, fiddling with his salad.

"Um. . . Ino is pretty cute."

He bluntly states, everyone stares at him, including me.

"Sai~ You like Ino don't you?"

Naruto teases, nudging him. Sai's cheeks turn light pink.

How could he like her? She's annoying as fuck! Oh well, I guess I can't judge him.

We continue to eat, when suddenly Naruto blurts something randomly.

"Hey, I haven't found out who anyone at this table likes–with the exception of Sai of course."

Ba-bum. . .

Everyone gulps, even me. I don't like anyone, at least I don't think so. . .

"We've known each other for so long, and I haven't even found out this simply thing. Neji, you go first."

Neji instantly stiffens, he quickly stuff the rest of his sandwich into his mouth.

"Sorry. I need to go. . . Study something, see you guys after school."

He stands up and quickly strides out of the dinning hall. I want to follow after him, but that would of seemed suspicious.