"NO Niall, we are not there yet!" Liam sighed. He was obviously getting annoyed since this was the millionth time he had asked.

Niall and Maslinka started laughing. "I honestly don't see what you find so funny" Liam said but he couldn't the smile that appeared on his lips.

"I just can't wait to party!! And I know what Ed's like at parties" Niall winked, giving Zayn a hi-five as they laughed about a memory probably.

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked quickly a few minutes later.

"It's your lucky day Ni, we are just pulling in" Liam smirked, looking back at us from the front seat.

"Yay!" We all cheered and picked up all of our stuff we had put down.

The doors opened and a man was standing outside, waiting for us.

"Hello, I'm Anthony and I will show you your way." He said in his American accent. Ed must of sent him down.

We all crammed into the elevator; I really hope no one here is claustrophobic. We went up to the top level which was level 30. 

 The doors opened (finally) and we could already hear music as we filed out of the elevator and towards the sound. 

I feel sorry for the neighbours right now. And I don't mean in this building, I mean i the apartment block across the road..

 The door to Ed's apartment opened after we had knocked about 10 times.

"HII GUYSS!" Ed shouted hugging the first person he saw. Which happened to be Maslinka. He wasn't drunk yet so we all introduced ourselves quickly and made our way in.

His place was huge and sure enough there was a staircase that lead up to the roof. The place was quite crowded with all his friends and family probably.

Maslinka grabbed my arm "Omg he hugged me first like, I can't describe it, just wow!" She fangirled. 

"You have a boyfriend Missy" I smirked. "Lexi! I don't think of Ed like that! I just love his music!" She defended as I laughed. She rolled her eyes and waved before walking over to a table covered in food, also where Niall was.

I smiled to myself and looked around. It was quite posh but I think Ed had put away 'prize possesions' because all the surfaces were clean, apart from cups with drinks in them. Suddenly someone put their hands on my shoulders, making me yelp and I quickly turned around. Harry was chuckling and brought a cup up to his lips. 

"Harry!" I scolded him but he only laughed more at my reaction. I pointed to his cup.

"What? It's new years eve! Loosen up a little!" He told me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I sighed. Why not. A little fun won't hurt, right?

I grabbed a cup off of a shelf thing and took a sip. The liquid burned my throat as it went down and I gagged but I felt a bit more relaxed after a few more sips.

"Lets go up to the roof yeah? I think the others are up there" Harry said and I nodded.

The cool air hit us as we opened the door to the rooftop. Lights were placed all around so it lightened up the area. There was a small stage and a DJ at the side and people were dancing and having a good time. "Dance with me" I giggled after a while. "Ok" Harry smirked taking my hand. 

 We danced along to Run The Night and the DJ mixed it up a bit somehow. I took a sip from my second drink and burst out laughing at Harry's dancing. He was doing this Gangnam Style thing but his facial expression made it priceless.

"Harry..omg..hahah" I laughed. "Join me" He smirked and I did as he said, nearly out of breath from laughing.

Soon, a guy came around holding drinks. I took a cup and drank from it quickly.