"Don't move."

You froze. A charging sound started to rise... Was that a Gaster Blast-

G A M E    O V E R

You cannot give up just yet...

(Y/N)! Stay Determined!

(Y/N)                     LVL?               47:14

Snowdin - Outskirts

Continue          Reset

"f-fuck it sure is cold..." You shuddered as you stepped out the ruins into a snowy sort of new found world.

"Yeah," Flowey climbed onto your shoulder "It sure is...This is Snowdin, It's pretty nice when there are no monsters around." He sighed.

You walked ahead and passed some large, snow covered trees. There was a twig on the ground and you decided to step over it... but someone did not...

SNAP!

you swing around to see...nobody? Mabye it over-froze...? heh. You continued walking and humming a tune but the feeling of being watched stayed in the back of your mind. you quickly scooped up some snow and molded into a snowball - a sort of defense mechanism, right? You sped up your pace when you saw a fence

"Fuck." you groaned. you tried to see if you could climb it but you were interupped by a deep, husky voice,

" h u m a n. "

" d o n ' t     y o u     k n o w     h o w     t o   g r e e t   a   n e w     p a l ?     t u r n   a r o u n d       a n d          s h a k e      m y      h a n d."

You gulped, what where you gonna do? Your mouth was dry but you wasn't sure what to say so you just turned around, your eyes closed. you stuck your clammy hand out to be met with... a bone one? you opened your eyes to see a skeleton. He wasn't chubby but he was big-boned, which is good! He had one red eye with a shit eating grin which had a single golden tooth. Each tooth was sharp and pointed. he wore a red long sleeve tee with mad maroon patterns scattered all over it which was covered by a rustic, worn out leather jacket with a furry hood. It looked incredibly comfy but you knew you'd never own a jacket of sorts. He also had black sorts which had a single yellow stripe going down each leg with red, battered converse mock-ups.

"Hey, pipsqueak, are you gonna keep starin' at me or are gonna introduce yourself?" He looked unpleased with you.

"Oh. I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and i-"

"Yeah, yeah i haven't got time for that bullshit, baby cakes." He interrupted and you flushed pink

"I'm Sans. Sans the skelet-"

"Sorry, did i ask for your full name?" You said with a smirk. You decided to play the skeleton at his own game.

"Very funny." He mumbled, making a small 'tch' sound with his teeth. "Listen (y/n) you seem nice. I hate that. I have no idea why you're here but nor do i care. i'm supposed to kill you but uh, im not gonna. My brothers a human hunting fanatic so like uh, stay away from him." He sighed, looking the other way, his voice monotone.

"Thanks." You said bluntly.

"Hey... do you think we should be trusting him?" flowey whispered. 

Sans remembered this is where he fucked up. He knew what to do. He kissed his teeth at the flower and grabbed (Y/N) violently by the hood and took out his long, translucent tongue and licked his bone lips. You growled and spat in his face, wriggling around. He laughed and simply licked the saliva up and made a soft 'Mmm' sound

"You taste good~" He whispered. Oh boy, he was practically begging for saltiness.

You dry heaved on him, teasing him. You made loads of fake throwing-up sounds, mocking him. He called out a name but you couldn't figure out what it was but in the distance you saw two figures... a female and another skeleton. Flowey paniced and screamed into your ear.

"We need to leave, now!" He was pulling away from you. You had no choice. You swung slightly, gathering all your strength in your legs and let you sly back far enough to gain enough speed and whack him in the ribs, breaking a few of them and blowing him down to the floor. you heard something snap. This was Not supposed to happen.

"You... BASTARD!" he screamed, his eyes watering slightly...

This was the plan, but that was not...