The Final Chapter, Part 2

All the memories I've seen. My whole life flashing before my eyes. It all led up to this one memory. The exact reason why I'm dying.

Dancing to the Sometime Last Night songs was amazing! Ryland and I were dancing to all the songs and acting silly backstage. We waltzed to "Repeating Days" and we whipped and nae nae-ed to "F.E.E.L G.O.O.D".

As we neared the end of the first concert, I felt disappointed, but then I remembered that Ryland mentioned having a surprise for me. As I was wondering what the surprise could possibly be, R5 called Ryland to the stage. I looked at him in confusion, as he'd already performed as an opening act. Ryland just smiled and gave me a thumbs up while running on the stage. I smiled as the crowd screamed at the sight of my older brother.

Riker tossed Ryland a microphone. Ryland caught it and yelled, "Hey! What's up!" The crowd went absolutely wild. "So, because it's the very first concert of the tour, we have a very special surprise for you guys!" Riker exclaimed. The crowd went crazy once again. "The last song we're going to play tonight is 'Smile' and we want someone very important to us to join us in singing," Ross said. "Rei, could you please come onstage?" Rydel asked. The crowd went completely ecstatic.

I stood there, wide eyed and mouth agape. Are they crazy? I thought. Ross and Rocky ran to where I was and- each taking one arm- pulled me onstage. I was too shocked to argue or struggle. When I regained my senses, I saw that I was onstage with hundreds of people looking at me and cheering. Ryland handed me his microphone. "What are you doing?" I asked as I took the microphone with shaking hands. "Helping," he replied with a smile.

I was scared and frightened and I felt like I needed to throw up. I knew the lyrics to the song and I guess I was a decent singer, but I was most worried about people watching and judging me.

The music started up and Riker sang the first line, "Today I feel like running naked through your street to get your attention. Woah oh oh." I sang the next line, "I broke up with my girl, so tell me where to meet. Oh, did I mention? Woah oh oh." From there, there fans went nuts. "Whoo! That's my little sister!" Ryland yelled from where he was dancing on stage.

For once in my life I was happy. Like, real happiness. For once, I don't have to smile through sadness or laugh through tears. I'm not faking.

We were just dancing and singing. And everyone else was singing with us. Wow, I thought, for the first time people are laughing with me and not at me. For the first time, I felt accepted.

But all of that was ruined once I heard a gunshot. Then I felt the bullet go through my head. I felt the pain. All the happiness I felt earlier was gone. I was brought back to reality. I remembered that I deserved to die. I remembered that people hate me. I heard my family calling out to me

"Stay with me, Rei" Why should I? "Be strong" What if I can't? "Don't close your eyes." But I can't keep them open. "Please, we need you" No, you don't. "Don't go." What choice do I have?

I could hear my family's voices, yet all I could focus on and remember is, "Go die" I will. "You're worthless." I am. "How could they possibly love you?" I don't know.

Then I blacked out.

Thanks for reading and remember to comment! Bye ❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️