The Final Chapter, Part 1

Ryland's POV

I woke up to the sound a glass breaking. "Ross, be careful!" I heard Rocky whisper/yell. I got out of the top bunk and walked into the front of the bus where the couches were. "What are you guys doing?" I said, groggily and rubbing my eyes. I saw that they were both wearing black hoodies and dark jeans, as if they wanted their identities to be concealed. "Are you two robbing a bank?" I asked.

"Um, no," Ross replied. "We were just..." Rocky started. "Sneaking out?" I finished for them. "Where are you guys going?" I asked. Ross sighed and looked at me very seriously. "We're going out to find Riker. He hasn't come back yet and we're worried," he said. "Do you guys want me to come? We could split up and cover more ground," I suggested. "No. Since you know what we're doing, we need you to stay here and cover for us," Rocky replied. "Okay, be back in an hour or I'll get worried," I said. "Okay, Mom," they both said.

Ross POV

Rocky and I split up after leaving the bus. As I walked around looking for Riker, my mind wandered back to the first concert of the tour.

"I have an idea," Ryland said. We were hanging out backstage in the dressing room. Rei went shopping with Mom and Dad so we had about an hour before they come back. "What is it?" I asked. "We need Rei to know that the R5 Family loves her just as much as we love her. Right?" Ryland said. We all nodded in agreement. "So the best way to do that is to put her onstage and show her that the R5 family loves her," Ryland exclaimed with a grin. I thought that that was a good idea until Riker shot it down. "No," he bluntly stated, "What if something goes wrong? What if she gets even more fan hate? She'll hate herself even more than she already does." "I hate to disagree, Riker, but I think Ryland has a point. Rei needs to see that people love and adore her as much as we do," Rydel argued. Riker thought about it before saying, "Okay. I'll admit Rei does need to see that, but there are other ways. I just don't want to see her hurt if something backfires." "It'll be fine, Riker," I said, "Rei's tough. She's been through so much." "That's why I'm scared. She's been through too much," he replied.

I got a phone call from Rocky. "Yeah?" I said worriedly. "I found Riker," Rocky said. "Where was he?" I asked. "He was getting drunk at a bar. I'm dragging him out right now. He's pretty wasted. I'll meet you at the bus. Pick up some Advil or something for his headache the next day," Rocky said. "Okay. See you later," I hung up.

Hey guys!! I'm so absolutely sorry for the late updates. As you can see this book is coming to its tragic end. Also if you guys can't tell, this takes place after Rydel and Riker's fight. Remember that I love hearing your opinions, so please comment. Thanks for reading! Bye❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️