Jimin

You and your best friend f/n were in line at a meet and greet for BTS your favorite group of all time. you couldn't help but stare at Jimin all sweaty and in all honesty he looked hella sexy. You blushed and turned your head when he noticed your stare. When it was your turn to meet the guys you could feel jimin staring you up and down. When it was time to go you gave them all a hug and when you hugged jimin he grabbed your butt and you blushed mad. When you left you checked your back pocket and noticed a slip of paper it said "meet me at this address at 8" so when it was around 7:30 you left your friend to go find the address. When you got there you knocked on the door and he answered. "I didn't expect you to show up" he said. You blushed. "What did you want me here for?" You ask. "You'll find out now come in" he said as he pulls you in. You stumble in and trip over a shoe and land on the bed. Your face looks as red as a ripe tomato. He comes over and climbs on top of you. "So darling I don't think I've learned your name yet" he whispers in your ear. "M-my name i-is y/n" you stutter. "Mmm beautiful, just like you" he says and starts attacking your neck with kisses. You moan and palm him through his pants. He groans "I'm kinda curious about you, you look so innocent, but your actions say otherwise" "don't judge a book by its cover" you say and tug on his shirt signaling him to take it off . He takes it off and you take off your shirt and undo your bra. Soon you both were fully unclothed and he pushed you down further of the bed and asked "are you ready?" You nodded unsure because you not a virgin but he was huge. He slid in you slowly and groaned. "Faster jimin...faSTeR" as you said he went in ad out at a faster rate gradually going harder "OH FUCK jimin fuck!" you yelled in pleasure. "That's right baby say my name let them know who's making you feel this good" he said suductivly "JIMINNNNNN IM GONNA .....CUM!!" "Me too baby" you came and soon after he did to . You both laid down and looked at each other "so y/n will you be mine" he asked "yes " you smiled and soon after you were cuddled up drifting off into a sweet sleep .

If you want one comment or inbox me the info and if you want it sweet, smut, ect.. 😁😁