"I can't leave you." He stated, tapping my thighs and motioning for me to jump. 

"Alex this is your dream, y-you have too." I reasoned sadly, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"I won't, I need you." He said, peppering my face with kisses. 

"A-Alex don't make this h-harder." I said, biting my lip and squeezing my eyes shut. 

"2 MINUTES GUYS!" Rian called again. 

"Alex you have to g-go." 

"Shut up Ivory." He growled, crashing his lips to mine and moving them desperately.

As much as it hurt to, I gained some strength from somewhere and pulled away, only to have Alex hiss and kiss me again. I shook my head and turned it to the side, meaning his lips pressed against my cheek instead. 

"GASKARTH LET'S GO!" Rian yelled. 

I dropped from Alex's grip and stared at him, watching his eyes fill with tears. I reached up and wiped under his eyes, gently pecking his lips.

"Hey that's my job!" He chuckled weakly. I smiled in return, finding forming words suddenly a hard task. 

"Go live your d-dream Lex." I whispered, my voice cracking slightly. 

"I don't wanna leave you, what if something happens? What if Chelsea goes too far? What if people in school start picking on you? What if Taylor and Matt don't get there in time when you need th-"

"Alex? Shh..." I smiled weakly. 

"LAST CALL GASKARTH WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!" Zack yelled angrily. 

"I'll be fine Lex, I always am right?" 

"I love you." He said, descending his lips to mine one last time. 

"GASKARTH!"

"Come on." I sighed, wiping his eyes and lacing our fingers together.  

He pulled me with him around the corner to where the guys were piled in the van waiting for him. They cheered at the sight of him, starting the engine and opening the door for him. He gently kissed my forehead, and squeezed my hand. 

"Call m-me when you're t-there okay?" I stuttered. 

"I promise babygirl, I'll see you soon." He sniffed.

He let go of my hand and walked to the van, placing one foot inside before stopping and looking at me. I offered a weak smile despite the tears that were now running down my cheeks, he hesitated, never removing his gaze from me. The guys all groaned and motioned for him to get, and but he wouldn't move. 

"For God's sake Alex get in the v--"

Alex removed his foot and sprinted at me, gathering me up in his arms and holding me close. I let out a small sob and buried my head in his chest, inhaling his scent to calm me down. He wrapped his arms across my back and held me protectively. 

"I c-can't leave y-you." He cried, tears of his own falling down his cheeks. 

"I'll be o-okay Lex, like you said, y-you're coming b-back." I struggled out. 

"But w-what if you get h-hurt and I'm not t-there, I c-couldn't live with m-myself." He sobbed. 

"ALEX! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jack yelled angrily, sticking his head out the window.

"Don't let them down, l-live you d-dream, I-I'll be okay, I-I promise, I l-love you." I cried, placing a kiss against his chest over his heart and his thimble charm.

Eventually he pulled away and walked to the van, getting inside and slamming the door angrily. Rian pulled away, leaving Jack to wave out the window and Alex to watch as he moved further away from me. I offered a small wave and a weak smile, but it didn't stop his crying eyes. I gripped my acorn as a silent 'I love you' and he returned the gesture, before they drove round the corner and he was gone. 

I wiped my eyes and turned to walk away when my phone rang, blasting out 'I Miss You' by Blink 182, I chuckled weakly at the irony. I answered as usual, my voice cracking as I spoke 'hello.

"Oi, I've got company in an hour, I want the house spotless and de-Alexed now he's gone." She spat down the phone.

"You're alone again Ivory, just like it should be."

A/N: Hi! Just a couple little shoutouts for some people :3

@McflyAllTimeLow for opening up and talking to me, I hope you're doing okay and you know I'm always here(:

@dinosaursocks as it was her birthday yesterday! Happy belated birthday lovely(: 

@BandsSavedMyLife , @yougivemehope , @TashiMKunkel , @Sandra21GD and @lovelyalltimelow for their  amazing comments :')

@b0yslikegirls for her general kindness and dedication towards this story :)

Again, thank you so much for sticking with this story and reading it. It means the absolute world knowing you guys are enjoying it and I love hearing from you!(: