Shut Up Jack.

IVORY

"So you're together now?" Jack smiled, nudging Rian excitedly. 

"Shut up Jack." Alex sighed, wrapping his arm around my waist. I giggled and looked up to Alex's scarlet face. The cafeteria was loud and hectic as usual, but the middle table was making more noise then usual, with gasps and cries. 

"But you got her a bracelet and everything!" He protested. 

"Jack." Alex sighed. 

"And you were both late meaning you had hung out before school this morning!" He grinned. 

"Jack stop now be-"

"AND you went after her at my party, and didn't come back!"

"For God's sa-"

"YOU SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER DIDN'T YOU!" He yelled. A few heads turned our way, some smirking while some frowned. 

"I'm gonna go now." I announced, picking up my bag and slipping out of Alex's grasp. 

"What? No Ivory stay!" Alex pouted, I leaned down and kissed his cheek before offering a quick wave to a gaping Jack and smiling Rian. 

I walked out the cafeteria but stopped when a loud slapping sound echoed throughout the room and a loud gasp came from the middle table. Everyone turned to look to see James Smith's with a red hand print on his cheek and my wonderful sister standing with her hands on her hips. 

"How dare you!" She yelled, before storming past me and out the door. Everyone remained in silence, until James himself stood up and followed her out. I walked after him, not intentionally, he just seemed to be going to Mr. Farmers too. It suddenly occurred to me that it would seem as if I was following him, and before I could detour he span round. 

"Ivory? Are you following me?" He smirked. 

"N-No." I stuttered. 

"Seem's like it, how are you by the way?" He smiled, stopping to walk with me. 

"Okay thank you, yourself?" I asked politely. 

"Apart from your darling sister, alright love." He chuckled. 

Now before you assume we have some sort of 'history' or whatever, we don't. James and my sister, Chelsea, had dated for a while so he was always round the house. They had dated before Mom had died, and was there for us when she did pass. I always liked him, he was so nice and friendly to me, and to Chelsea, but Chelsea didn't want someone 'friendly', she wanted someone 'hot'. So she ended it with him to continue her drunken one night stands. Me and Chelsea were polar opposites, right from birth. She began drinking aged 13, I was 11. I had never touched a drink in my life - and never planned too - whereas Chelsea lived off the stuff. Nowadays James's popularity had increased a lot, due to his flashy BMW and now rather rich father, meaning Chelsea wanted back in. Knowing her, she would have asked him out directly and would have rejected her again causing her to slap him. 

"I'm sorry about her..." I mumbled. 

"No worries kiddo, see you around." He smiled, kissing the top of my head and walking out the main doors. I continued to walk to Mr. Farmer's room, ignoring the loud cries from the girls bathroom that sounded remarkably like my sisters. 

"Hello Miss Brown, or should I start calling you Mrs. Gaskarth?" He smirked as I walked. 

"Sir!" I gasped. 

"Pretty bracelet, where'd you get it?" He smiled cheekily.

"Alex..." I mumbled. 

"And who were you late with today?" He smirked. 

"Alex..." I sighed. 

"And Taylor tells me you spent the night with someone at Hazel's, who was that?"

"Fine! You got me!" I sighed. He grinned and motioned for me to continue. 

"We went to Jack's party, I left, he came after me, we spent the night at Hazel's...no biggie!" I rushed out. 

"He kissed you." 

"What?" I said, taken by surprise. 

"He kissed you, more than once." He stated proudly. 

"How...?"

"Sweetheart, I've never seen Taylor so worried over anything." He laughed gently. 

"Oh." I said, taking a seat on the desk. 

"He's still sorry about calling your dad, by the way." He mused, looking back at his work. 

"It's fine." I mumbled. 

"How is he?" 

"I don't know, I haven't seen him for 4 days." I said sadly. 

"Oh Ivory." Mr Farmer's sighed, standing up and walking over.

"Where's he been?" He asked, helping me off the desk and wrapping me into his arms. 

"Work a-and some hotel, with M-Mary-Anne." I sniffed.  

"Mary-Anne?" He questioned, rubbing my back. 

"H-His carer, but he k-kisses her a lot, so p-probably a new g-girlfriend or something..." 

"Does he remember that it's coming up?" 

"Probably n-not..."

"I'm always here Ivory, you know that." He smiled. 

"Thank's Uncle A." I smiled shyly. 

A light knock on the door split us apart, the door swung open revealing a worried looking Alex. 

"Ivory-Grace why are you crying?" He questioned worriedly. 

"I'm fine Alex, honestly." I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. It was as if he wasn't even aware Mr.Farmers was in the room, he focused his attention on kissing my head and gently rocking me back and fourth. 

"Ivory I'll talk to you tomorrow, I'm going to teacher's lounge." Mr. Farmers smiled. Alex's head snapped up as if he'd only realised there was more than just two of us in the room. I nodded at my him as he walked out the room. Alex moved his face in front of mine, a small concerned smile on his face. He lent forward and gently pressed his lips against my cheeks, my nose and finally my lips. 

"Okay?"

"Okay."