You Trust Me.

IVORY

"Alex?"

"I just- wow Ivory." He growled, walking away from me.

"Whoa Alex what the hell?" I spat, walking after him and grabbing his hand.

"So I walk away from you, thinking you'd come after me as I always come after you, however I find you getting cozy with Jack in a park!" He shouted.

"I was making things right Alex! He told me he doesn't like me that way, he's just lonely, he's sorry, nothing happened!" I retorted. 

"And how do I know that?" He snarled.

"You trust me, that's how."

"Whatever Ivory, I'll just go fly back to England alone and let you two be, will that finally please you?" He glared. 

"Lex." I frowned, taking a step back from him. 

"Whatever." He sighed, rolling his eyes and walking out the shop.

Deciding for once I wouldn't be the weak one I stormed after him, he was pacing up and down the driveway of Mike's, his hands tangled in his hair. 

"I'm sorry okay? I know I should have come after you, but I also knew you wouldn't let me go to Jack, so I had too okay?"

"No Ivory, not okay." He mumbled angrily.

"Just listen to me! Jack. Doesn't. Want. Me! He's done, he's sorry, he's trying to make it up to you!" I shouted, approached him. 

"And how's that working for him?" 

"Do you want your best friend back or not?"

Alex paused, his eyes glassing over. I stared at him pleadingly, my confidence withering as his glaze shifted to me. 

"I'm sorry." He sighed, stepping forward and pulling me into his embrace. 

"Thank you, I'm sorry too." I mumbled.

We stood together for a while, my head buried in Alex's chest while his fingers gently glided up and down my spine. He sighed into my hair, pressing a kiss against my forehead before pulling back slightly.  

"You're too nice Ivory-Grace." He chuckled, brushing my hair away from my face.

"Says you Mr. London Eye date." I smirked.

He laughed and slipped his arms around me again, resting his chin on my head. Muffled sounds of Taylor telling Matt to be quiet could be heard from behind us, making me giggle into Alex's chest. 

"I love you." Alex whispered suddenly, bending his head down and ghosting his lips across my ear, playfully biting my earlobe. 

"Alright alright enough guys." Taylor said, emerging from the shop.

I laughed and pulled away from Alex, only to be pulled back under his arm. He gently pecked my lips and forehead before walking us back into the shop.

~~

"Mr. Gaskarth, do you have your maths paper?"

"Uhh-- I worked with Ivory." He stuttered out. 

Mr. Farmers looked at me, so I gently nodded my head in agreement. He sighed and shook his head, causing the rest of the class to snigger.

"Not the only thing they've been working on." Some guy remarked from the front of the class.

"She's like her sister." Another laughed.