I scoffed slightly. "Well, you can get used to the pain after 8 years."

I saw Doctor Wells roll his eyes slightly. "But that doesn't mean you should be treating this like a normal day. When you go back home, your not going to be treated the same because instead of anger ruling the home, it will be care and support. We do not need to make the situation worse primarily because you are not treating yourself correctly."

I gave him a reassuring nod. "Alright Doctor Wells. I will take it easy. Do you know when I will be released?"

He pondered a quick moment, bringing a hand up to his chin, as if it helped him think. "Well, if everything seems to go to plan and you stay in stable condition, maybe in two days. Tomorrow night at the very least."

I breathed in, being relieved. "So I won't be seeing William anytime soon?"

"Not at all." He finished and then exited out of the room.

~~~

Days went by and now I was in the car with Amy's parents, Amy, and Bella.

Fall Out Boy played in the background as we talked.

"So Faith. I heard that your a really good student. Is that correct?" Amy's father asked.

"Well, I was suppose to. I didn't have a choice, so I never had lower than a 99 on my grade card."

The first comment made the conversation quite for a second. "Well, we won't be pressuring you to have the standards you once lived with. Of course we will want you to do well, but you don't have anything to fear if you didn't do so well on a test." Her mother said.

"Yeah, look at me. I might not be the most intelligent girl, but I get around. Mainly because I want to be a business owner one day, and my teacher once said you don't need to go to university for that." Amy noted.

I smiled at her. "Well I hopefully want to own a business someday too, but I am unsure what it will be."

"Well, I am gonna be a programmer." Bella added in. "With computers and code, I want to know what I can create and what I can do with it."

"I could never get around to code. With the variety and complexity of it all, it was too difficult for me." I said. "But if you understand it, I give you some mad credit for that."

She giggled a bit, before giving me a high five, in which was difficult since one hand was broken, but we somehow did it. "So, when are we gonna get there?"

I felt the car stop. "Right now."

I stood in front of their house and was amazed. (MEDIA)

The house was gigantic. It was nice and very calming with the nature surrounding it, with the nice tall pine trees. It was nearly the size of the one my parents used to own. "Wow." I said.

"Yeah. I get that a lot." Amy's dad said. "I own a couple of Nando's and I get quite a lot of money from it."

"So like you guys can have like Nando's for life?" I asked, still staring at the house.

I heard them laugh behind me, and began to grab my bags. "Amy and Bella, wanna show her around?" Her mother asked them.

"Of course." They said in sync, causing us to link arms.

~~~

We finally reached the room I was going to be staying in, after being in awe of every single thing in the house. I was still amazed of the pool in their backyard, and how it included a huge waterslide.

I walked through the doorway, and I could barely handle the beauty, that I nearly fell over, but Bella caught me. (MEDIA)

"Sorry this room is so small, it was the only bedroom we haven't used yet." Amy said.

I stared at her in disbelief. "Too small? This room is bigger than the house William had. I question what a normal sized room looks like to you."

They both laughed and laid my bags in one of the corners. "Well you can rearrange anything you want, and if you want anything in here like a computer setup so you can play some games with me and Amy, I am more than certain that we can get that for you." Bella told me.

"You don't need to do that for me. I mean I am just a teenage girl, I haven't done anything to deserve this."

I saw Amy disagree, as well as Bella. "You are an amazing person. You have been through a lot, and we want you to push that bad stuff away and make you happy." Amy started.

"I agree with Amy. We know you lost your parents, and that is a big loss. We don't know much about that, and we don't want you being sad. Ever since the Sidemen started to bully you, I could only imagine going 8 years without a friend. Allowing you to live with us is the very least we could do."

I hugged them both on the spot. "Thank you." I said, letting a tear fall down my face.

They pulled away. "It is a pleasure. Why don't you get some rest, and we will come and get you when dinner is done. Is that fine?"

I nodded, letting them leave, and I let myself go to bed.

I didn't think that living with them would feel so nice.

÷Author's Note÷

FAITH MOVED IN WITH AMY AND BELLA.

But you guys have no clue on what will happen next. And I will really try to update faster with this thing I have in mind for the next chapter.

Sorry for being late with the updates, as usual. I try to update when I can.

So if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist