Smile

HERE IS IT !!! CHAPTER 6 ! Tell me what you think in comments and don't forget to vote ! much love x (attention : stereotype date)

I ran as fast as I could outside the school and then to, what I assumed, was James' car, since there was one car parked here. I knocked at the window, realizing too late my mistake. The car did not belong to James, the guy in it did not look even a bit like James and I embarrassed myself, again.  I probably looked like a psychopath, staring at the guy on the driver seat. His eyes were wide opened, he started the car ten seconds later and drove away as fast as he could. Could someone please dig a hole and bury me in it ? Seconds later, a red car stopped in front of me. This time, James got out of his car and hugged me friendly. "Hey Clary, how are you ? Have you been waiting for a long time ?" 

"No! I mean yes, I mean, yes i'm fine, and no I haven't been waiting at all !" He laughed, with this really cute laughter, two dimples popping out of his cheeks. 

"Okay, let's go ? Do you want to eat something special ?" 

"No, as long as it's not too long, I'm starving !" I giggled and got in the car. "Your car is so great !" 

"I know right ! I love it, I bought it to an old man six months ago, having a job has its benefits !" He grinned. 

"So, where are you taking me, Mr. the Starbucks employee ?" He shook his head and chuckled at the nickname I gave him.

"Well, is an Indian restaurant okay ?" I nodded. I liked being with him, I felt like he was making everything so simple. 

"I love spicy food." I pouted. This may not be entirely true, I liked it but I always ended up drinking five glasses of water and eating bread. He smirked, probably seeing my falsehood. The restaurant was really good. James told me that he came here often, that he loved this place. We talked about a lot of things, he told me he was from Bournemouth but he moved here, because of his mother's job, with his father and his sister, and his cat. As soon as I found this out, most of our conversation turned into how cute, loyal and funny cats were. All the latest days' pressure went away. He was sort of freeing me from all this negativity thoughts I had.

"Did you enjoy the meal ?" He asked, cheerfully. 

"Yeah, it was delicious ! Let's go ?" We stood up and when I was about to pay, he stopped me and paid for both of us. 

"T-thank you, but I could've paid you know..." I said quietly, a bit embarrassed that someone paid for me.

"It's nothing," he winked, "You'll pay the next time if you want."

"Next time ? Who said there will be a next time ?" I teased him. He faked to be outraged.

"What ? I didn't know you were that mean !" We both laughed, a bit too loud as people in the street stared at us. I hadn't laughed like that for a while and I couldn't care less about what people were thinking, for once. "So, red eyes, what do you want to do now ?"

"What about going to this park not far and maybe take an ice-cream ? or a crepe, I love crepes." I regretted asking that immediately. He talked about how careful he was with that, how he tried to avoid this kind of food during. I punched myself internally.

"Yeah, good idea ! Let's walk ?" His answer kind of surprised me but I appreciated the fact that he accepted.

"Yeah but what about your car ? Are you going to let it here ?"

"Yep, I'll take it back when you want to come home." He was so sweet. We walked to the park and sat on one of the tables. The leaves were turning brown and orange. The sun showed up today, although a cold wind blowed. Despite the wind, people were still going to the park, just like us. Somehow it delighted me. I enjoyed seeing people having a good time, whether it was with their friends, their family or even on their own.