PARTY EVERY NIGHT

Dedicated to hmmcghee for being the best and one of the most regular of wattpad writers.If you haven’t yet read her stories you are missing out.

PARTY EVERY NIGHT

Ever heard the saying-Out of sight, out of mind? Well it not only applies to long distance relationships but also your story. How does that work, you say?

Ever seen the hot girl in your school who has to go to a party every night even if its somewhere out in the next town and probably has nothing to do with the students in your school? Well like her you gotta keep your appearances.

Your story is not the Bigfoot or the Lochness monster or a rare meteor shower that readers are going to wait forever for to catch a glimpse of. You are new, have new fans, many of whom are probably impatient hormonal teenagers. They are not going to wait years for you to upload and are eventually are going to move to greener pastures.

I have seen a lot of popular wattpad writers disappear for months, only to find their readership halved after their return. And this is an almost irreversible reaction. Once they are gone(the fans), they hardly come back. Of course there are always the loyal fans who stick with you through thick and thin and understand when you say that you had really important exams or that somebody in your family is sick. But those fans are just as hard to come by. Let’s face it, many of us don’t even read the messages our favorite writer sends us because we really don’t have time for that…well, if you are going to be that way!

The point is if you want to remain being in the What’s Hot List you have to have regular votes, reads and comments.Doesn’t matter that the cat you had from the very beginning of your childhood,is dead. Doesn’t matter that you have to take an important possibly life changing examination. You have to keep you appearances constant until you get an army of loyal fans at your side.

Don’t believe me? Remember how this story was at #30 on the What’s hot List and #8 in the Humor category just a day ago? Well since I didn’t upload for 2 days straight it has lost that position. Point proven!

Learned your lesson now? I bet you won’t even dream of leaving Wattpad for a second even to get a pee-break now! Don’t do that, your bladder may burst. See the profile picture of that awesome lady up there (to whom this chapter is dedicated). Learn from her. She has probably the most diverse of plots for her stories, every story being unique. She has two children to take care of and she is a teacher. Yet she uploads almost every day once she starts a new story. And sometimes even two chapter a day if we are being too impatient!

I think you have got it now. So go upload the newest chapter of your story. Your fans are probably waiting.