HOT CHICK WITH A HOT NAME

*dedicated to fallenraindrops for being the first one to welcome me on wattpad*

HOT CHICK WITH A HOT NAME

Here we take the examples of Catherine and Catie.two different chicks. You don’t know them. Who do you think is hotter? Personally I’d always pick Catie because Catherine sounds like my grandma’s name!(no offense to anyone because for all you know, my name could be Catherine)

Naming a story is like naming your kid. You have got to consider the possibility of them getting picked at in high school before giving them a name. Don’t name your sweet little kid Damien, he will be teased as the demon child for all his life. You can’t name your kids Jake if you want them to be nerds or you can’t name them Ross if want them to be jocks.

The point is, you need to name your story according the image you want to create. You’ve got a hot story then give it a hot name.

Now there are two kinds of story title you can use on Wattpad:-

1) The long one: you know, the ones which are almost as long as your story is and you can tell what’s going to happen in the story once you’ve read the title.Eg:-‘My brother’s friend knocked me up but he doesn’t remember’ or ‘My mate is the biggest jerk in high school’ or ‘My best friend is the biggest Hollywood star and he loves me’. These titles are almost equivalent to the blurb of your story and will ultimately save you some time.

2) The short one: these are short,smart,intriguing yet fit your story perfectly. These may need some imagination on our part to create but if we lack that, we can always resort to using the first category. Choose a small and sexy name. People might start reading you story just to find out what’s it all about. Remember mostly the skinniest chicks are considered the hottest ones!

I won’t tell you which of the above categories to choose from. Anything works. You can find both kind of story-titles in abundance here in Wattpadia. Personally I like to read stories with the short titles, but i myself am not creative enough to come up with fancy names, hence my story titles fall in the first category. So take your pick, choose a sexy name for your hot story.