KISS SOME A$$

To jamilla_ for being a sweetheart and fulfillling my wish of having a welcome message from wattpad ambassadors on my message board.

KISS SOME A$$

This one has nothing to do with actually writing your story but the advertisement. You have got to be a serious a$$-kisser to make people start reading your stories. For some of us here(in Wattpadia),the motto is-you kiss my a$$ and I’ll kiss yours. It’s one of the golden rules here since you can not blatantly advertise your story on other people's profile page and keep on leaving links to your story as comments on other people's story (yes I’m not so subtly hinting to not advertise your story here but you can ask me nicely on my profile page!),the best way would be to kiss-a$$.No,really,you can't.Wattpad can block your profile for doing that. It’s like one of the cardinal sins here.

Do what i do to get some action out of my girlfriend. I give her gifts. In wattpad Gifts=Votes/Likes. Be sure that they know it’s from you. Otherwise it'll be your pretty neighbor or the mailman or the delivery guy getting lucky. Sometimes being anonymous doesn't really work for you. Really people the reason that you are reading this to make your story hot in first place IS because you want to be known. So secret votes won't get you anywhere.

Also when i want 'some’, all i do is praise her all day (why wouldn't i, she’s hot!<--that was to earn some brownie points too).In wattpad terms it obviously means leaving nice comments. Your comments should be so sweet that by the time they finish reading it, they should get diabetes. Even if you don't like their stuff, say it like doctor's break news of a grave disease to a patient-"You have terminal cancer. It’s the last stage. BUT don't worry! We HAVE hope." Translate that to Wattpadish(that's the official wattpad language)-"There were plenty of grammatical mistakes. Your spelling is horrible. BUT don't worry! You HAVE hope. Your plot is like A-MA-ZING! “Better yet remove the horrible things you were about to write, just write good things. Really there's some good in everything, try hard and you WILL find something nice to say.

Now that i have made a fine a$$-kisser out of you, go and use your awesome skills. Leave enough comments and you'll make them feel guilty enough to leave some for you too. Try leaving subtle hints that you want them to return the favor because like my Dad some people just don't get it. Best of Luck!

*Leaving all jokes aside- you should really try to be genuine about your comments, why mislead people by telling them lies.Don't just leave comments because you want them to comment back. Be a good reader and comment on stories that you actually like!Don't leave hurtful comments on other people's story. You can always point out their flaws in a nice way.