[ X ] Waiting For Nothing

AUTHOR POV

09 : 15 pm

Too easy, its Pepper lantern!
This Sunday, 08 : 00 pm.

Sunday / Dec 20th
07 : 45 pm

Seojin sat on the chair, flipping the menu book with two dead candles stood over the table accompany her. She came early as usual, waiting for the black ink guy to came.

The waitress, that old lady approach her like she was doing before.

"Welcome to Pepper Lantern."

"One lemon tea, please." said Seojin before she asked a question.

The waitress wrote the order quickly on her notes. She gave a quick smile then walked away.

"Where is Minghao ?" mumbled Seojin, observing the kitchen far from her seat.

08 : 20 pm

Great, thought Seojin. That guy was late again. She couldn't held her stomach anymore. So when the waitress came for the second time, she just straight ordering the chicken noodles that she read on the menu.

Sighed. She took a sip of the cold lemon tea. Minghao face pooped up on her mind, glimpse from the last two days scene, when Minghao answered her question. His lips get zoomed, and zoomed until the the train pass.

"But,
what happen when he's my Romeo
but i'm not his Juliet ?"

Simple question, complicated answer.

08 : 50 pm

A guy with a little worn towel hanging on his shoulder walked out the kitchen. She don't know if its her sight that getting weird or Minghao looked really glowing and shiny today. Even everything seems like a slow-motion.

Like the way his long leg walking with the tray over his hands, and that muscular biceps, and that sweaty hair because of his busy work he did back there, and that field chest behind the black sleeveless he wore, and his beautiful smile, and also his sparkling brown eyes that getting clos-

"What's up Seojin !"

"Hey, Minghao." her mouth talked to him but her eyes looked the other way. Avoiding his smiley face.

"Are you with someone?" he put the tray on the table then put both of his hands on it surface, be intimidating.

"Yes. I- i mean no, not yet."

"Yes? or no?" he was gazing through her eyes, detecting for a lie which making her face more cherry-look like.

"I don't know? I'm not sure if he will be coming. It's been 30- oh, 50 minutes late." she  smile weakly.

"Is this the same guy like yesterday?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Minghao moved back and lifted up his tray. He nodded and then walked away.