[ VII ] Peterpan

AUTHOR POV

"Oh, congratulation." Seojin smiled.

Smiling but dying.

"Yeah, thank you. I have been plan to ask him for so long but i wasn't dare."

"Really? When did you ask her?"

"Last night. After the project meeting."

"By the way, which Yoon Yeri you talking about?"

"Yoon Yeri from the business department."

"That Yoon Yeri." mumbled Seojin while nodding her head.

"Why? You know her?"

"Yes, we're in the same department."

"Oh yeah, how about you? What did you want to tell me?" asked Hansol.

Seojin just wishing that he already forget what she said but he didn't.

"Hm? Ah, it's nothing." Seojin laughed loudly and pretend to hit hansol hand. Very loud to divert hansol from seeing her tear that almost spilled.

"I gotta go, bye Hansol !" she waved quickly then walked away, almost run through the hallway for catching the next class.

The confuse Hansol with Seojin who suddenly left him went to the opposite way.

03 : 30 pm

The last bell rang, the students rushed out the campus building while Seojin dragging her feet to the campus library. Today the lesson finished fifteen minutes earlier.

"Good evening Seojin. Need a chair?" asked Ma'am Kim kindly.

"Evening too Ma'am. I think it wouldn't be necessary for today." Seojin smiled then went to the fiction shelf quickly.

She took a book randomly then sat on the floor. She opened the first page. After reading three paragraph she fell asleep.

When she asleep, someone approached her and sat beside her. He hugged his both knees while staring at Seojin sleeping face.

"Your face even cuter when you sleep like this." he mumbled then smiling.

After that, he tear a piece of paper from his note and took out a pen from his hoodie. He wrote something with it. Slipping it to the opened book in Seojin hands.

Then he took a book from the near shelf and approached ma'am Kim.

"Excuse me ma'am, i'm going to borrow this." He put the book on the table with the member card.

"Oh, it's you! I've often seen you came here. You finally borrowed a book uh- what's your name young boy? Ah yes, Minghao." she said after reading the member card she held.

"Yes, i always finish reading the books in here. I hate taking it home."

"Why?" asked ma'am Kim while stamping the book filled with the borrower name.

"Umm- i just hate it." he grinned.

"Well, as long as you come here again. Here's you book." she handed the book to him.

"Thanks ma'am. Good evening." he waved at her then exit the library.

"Come back again later!" she replied with a sighed.

03 : 55

Kriingg~ kriingg~

Seojin phone rang. She jumped out causing her head hit a shelf behind her. She picked up the phone and press the green button.

"Hello?"

"What? You asleep?"

"Siyeon? Ah, yes im sorry."

Seojin checked her watch. Five minutes more for time to work.

"Eoh! I'm not gonna late again Siyeon-ah. Wait for me!" she was about to hanged up the phone after Siyeon had shouted at her.

"Hey! Lee Seojin! I'm not finish talking yet. I'm not even tell you the purpose of this call." a sigh heard from the phone.

"The parlor closed earlier today because of some technical problem with the refrigerator. Me and Seungyeon will move the ice cream to my house for a while. You can relax for today."

Another sigh came out. It was from Seojin.

"Really? Is it okay i'm not there to help you guys? I'm gonna be there in fif-"

"Hey Lee Seojin. JUST ENJOY YOUR NAP AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT US OKAY?!" Seojin pulled away her phone quickly. Siyeon shout almost made one of her ear bleeding.

"Aish this kid. It's your day off today. Bye Seojin." Seojin pulled her phone again to her ear.

"Yes thank you very much Siyeon. Take care!"

Beep~ Beep~

Siyeon was cutting the line. She grabbed an earphone from his backpack then connecting it to her phone.

She continue reading the random novel on her hand. She read it focusly, trying to use her day off properly.

A tear of paper cought her eyes after she flipped the next page. She read it.

"No. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. Who write this thing anyway." a bitter laugh came out from her mouth.

The next thing she knew she was crying. Her both palms covered her face. She sobbing, a lot of tears falling down from her closing eyes.

She didn't care if people can hear her cry anymore. She just wanted to let it out. Let it out all the ache in her heart.

The ache that she held while talking to Hansol this afternoon. All the ache of disappointed she have until now.

Disappointed for tired of waiting his promises. Dissappointed for keep hoping. Hoping that she is the juliet for him.

Black Tinkerbell by Chocolate played in her ear.

Yeah, maybe i'm not his Juliet. Because he's my Peterpan not my Romeo. And i'm not her Juliet but her tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell who always help Peterpan gladly. Then Peterpan turned out falling in love with Wendy.

Tinkerbell who her love for him was never notice.

crying is
okay here

A/N :
I will complete this story quickly so i can write another one
Prepare for another pathetic story from my pathetic brain guys :3

Chu~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3