[ V ] Queen Bee

LEE SEOJIN POV

Monday / Dec 15th 2015
11 : 30 pm

i really want to meet you. can i ?
happy reading :)
-Pink

At least that was it said on the note. I was being lucky of Hansol not borrowed that book. He borrowed a novel called The Port Royal by Linda Chaikin, classic romance.

Why would he read that kind of book? Weird. So weird.

I walked lazily to the campus cafetaria. The cafetaria must had been full now. Monday, remember?

"Akh! Why are you pulling my backpa-" what a long life. I just talked about him.

"Heheh." he just giggled playfully.

"Just dont do that again, okay? What if you pulled my backpack too hard and then i fell?" i sighed as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"You never gonna fell. You cant fell."

"Oh, really? Then i will try to jump off a bridge." i mumbled the second sentence.

"Try that and i will pull you harder so you cant fell of the bridge instead to me."

Silence.

He looked up while i looking down. He cleared his throat couple times. He succeed for boiled my face again.

"Emm- are yo- are you going to the cafetaria?" he scretched his back neck.

"Huh? Oh, yes i uh- im on my way." i nodded quickly and stepped back a little bit.

"Good. I thought you are when i saw you. Please give this to Hwang Jinhee. She said that she's at the cafetaria." he said quickly as he took a book and a file out of his backpack.

"Which Hwang Jinhee?"

"Hwang Jinhee from the music department." he said while hands me the stuffs.

It was that novel, The Port Royal by Linda Chaikin. The file title was Dance Competition Found Project. I blinked a couple times and covered my mouth in shocked.

"That- that Hwang Jinhee? No no no. I dont want to see her." i shooked my head quickly. And why this kind of novel related to her?

"Why? Please Seojin-ah. I begged you. I would give this to her myself if im not going to lead a meeting project in a minute on that way." he pointed to the opposite hallway from the cafetaria.

"But- she is-" his index finger landed on my lips.

"Fine. As a thanks for this i will treat you a dinner tonight. Pepper Lantern. 8 o'clock." he pulled his finger from my lips.

No way. Is it-- is it a date?

"But you hate chinese food."

"But you love it. Remember, 8 o'clock. You know the place right? The one that next to an ice cream parlor?" said him then he checked his watch.

"I gotta go. I count on you Seojin-ah! See you later!" he smiled and waved. He ran quickly through the corridor then turn left.